Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

homeless or imprisoned

• Thread starter Deleted member 10150
  • Start date

homeless or imprisoned

• homeless

Votes: 28 66.7%
  • imprisoned

Votes: 14 33.3%

• Total voters
You have a better chance of surviving homeless

I would rather kill myself

homeless so i could kill myself easier, death is preferable in both situations

homeless so i could kill myself easier, death is preferable in both situations

elab why dont like homelessness pls

i think in some scenarious homeless boio can LDAR good no one will try to rob you or fuck you and your life will end soon naturaly

elab why dont like homelessness pls
forced to be outside in shit weather get humiliated by normies, no food, internet, shelter, fuck that id rope if i was homeless

Homeless. Ill find a nice dark place and make it home. My job will be begging for money 7 hours a day. Once i get tired of it all ill jump of a building

Homeless. Ill find a nice dark place and make it home. My job will be begging for money 7 hours a day. Once i get tired of it all ill jump of a building

yeah i wll give a try a test to live like this if is to extreme the rope is coming fast

Definitely homeless I'll live in the woods probably just resort to crime

when we hit this woods i try to camp there but its cold and boring i need my computer tbh
Go to the library I guess
Use the computer there

If I were homeless I would break into unoccupied homes and camps and eventually wind up in jail.

Imprisoned tbh, I wouldnt have to do anything, just rot and wait for my death

homeless if i have no home or roots then i can be untraceable i can kill people and live in their house and drift around indefinitely doing what ever i want when you have nothing to lose you have nothing to fear and it is very liberating

homeless tbh always can earn good money from begging

Are you kidding me, prison. Bed, food, healthcare, books. You're going to have to endure humiliation either way, might as well have your basic necessities. I read about old japs who have no family to support them who commit non violent crime so they can have basic necessities.

Are you kidding me, prison. Bed, food, healthcare, books. You're going to have to endure humiliation either way, might as well have your basic necessities. I read about old japs who have no family to support them who commit non violent crime so they can have basic necessities.

yup. some prisoners in the USA in the non-violent prisons kill themselves when they get out because real life is MUCH MUCH harder than prison

high iq post

homeless if i have no home or roots then i can be untraceable i can kill people and live in their house and drift around indefinitely doing what ever i want when you have nothing to lose you have nothing to fear and it is very liberating
how i see my life in the near future tbh

It depends in which country you live in but I'll prefer jail simply because you are guaranteed 3 meals per day on top of a small weekly payout, a bed to sleep on, a tv to watch, a gym to go to, an education to take up, learn a trade, take a daily shower, etc, if I was homeless I would be committing crimes till I get caught

This. Also depends on what type of prison. American or Non-American? State or Federal?

yup. some prisoners in the USA in the non-violent prisons kill themselves when they get out because real life is MUCH MUCH harder than prison
Yeah just like Brooks in the shawshank redemption

Dead > Homeless > Prison

easily imprisoned. germany has prisons that are more comfortable than some hostels

I have a better chance of offing myself as a homeless man than a prisoner

Homeless, because being imprisioned in the third world shithole where I live it's worse than hell tbh.

Pretty sure I could dig myself out of homelessness, but in jail I would die in a few days I'm sure.

easily imprisoned. germany has prisons that are more comfortable than some hostels
Yeah man, it could be kinda comfy.

LDAR all day while reading books or maybe even watching TV.