Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Homeless guy gets 1000s of messages from women looking to save him from homelessness

When you see shit like this bluepillers shouldn't have the audacity to gaslight you into saying BP isn't real. If anyone on this forum went homeless they would be beyond fucked.

When you see shit like this bluepillers shouldn't have the audacity to gaslight you into saying BP isn't real. If anyone on this forum went homeless they would be beyond fucked.
Probably even killed.

Lmfao, foids will still assert that looks dont matter while this black Chad is receiving tons of messages from random foids just because of the way his face looks

Just being helpful to another human :foidSoy:

Based post.

Stories like that annihilate the BP and RP

« Women are attracted by personality »:bluepill:

« women are attracted by money » :redpill:

« women want to fuck hot guys, period. » :blackpill:

Lmfao, foids will still assert that looks dont matter while this black Chad is receiving tons of messages from random foids just because of the way his face looks
Funny how they deny reality like that. I don’t know how they can claim blackpill is wrong with a straight face. They know by their own choices in men it’s true, since they’ll choose an attractive jerk over a loving average or below average man. Such hypocrites they are.

Funny how they deny reality like that. I don’t know how they can claim blackpill is wrong with a straight face. They know by their own choices in men it’s true, since they’ll choose an attractive jerk over a loving average or below average man. Such hypocrites they are.
Females will be females, there is nothing we can do change their minds, they are delusional

Females will be females, there is nothing we can do change their minds, they are delusional
Yep. Females are insanely delusional, so much so it’s almost like they believe their delusions. Accountability is kryptonite to women

Based post.

Yo bruv @Morphine . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁ we gunna give him more fent ye?
In gtav

Yep. Females are insanely delusional, so much so it’s almost like they believe their delusions. Accountability is kryptonite to women
Females are only against personal responsibility when it affects them

Based post.

Just being helpful to another human :foidSoy:
Probably even killed.
Reminder that this nigger would be dying in the jungles of Apefrica if his ancestors weren't enslaved by the white man. The nigger even has blue eyes and light skin, so you just know his great great grandma was raped by BWC nice and hard. The nigger is only attractive cause he is part white, yet I can almost garuntee you he resents whites and cries about slavery

This is in part one of the reasons Niggers across the world resent evil whitey, because whitey's enslavement and raping of their race objectively made them genetically better, a genetic upgrade, a genetic blessing. If this baboon's ancestor's didn't have white genes raped into their homo erectus bloodlines, he'd be suffering like any other nigger on the streets.

Reminder that this nigger would be dying in the jungles of Apefrica if his ancestors weren't enslaved by the white man. The nigger even has blue eyes and light skin, so you just know his great great grandma was raped by BWC nice and hard. The nigger is only attractive cause he is part white, yet I can almost garuntee you he resents whites and cries about slavery

This is in part one of the reasons Niggers across the world resent evil whitey, because whitey's enslavement and raping of their race objectively made them genetically better, a genetic upgrade, a genetic blessing. If this baboon's ancestor's didn't have white genes raped into their homo erectus bloodlines, he'd be suffering like any other nigger on the streets.

View attachment 1237091
Kill all niggers

View attachment 1237091
Niggers are not human change my mind

The nigger even has blue eyes and light skin, so you just know his great great grandma was raped by BWC nice and hard. The nigger is only attractive cause he is part white, yet I can almost garuntee you he resents whites and cries about slavery

Bro always come in threads to drop the most brutal racepills.

So is, the goverment institutions called pubic skulls. Nothing of value, but they Will make absolutely sure to leave you scarred upon departure.

So is, the goverment institutions called pubic skulls. Nothing of value, but they Will make absolutely sure to leave you scarred upon departure.
For real. Schools suck so bad

Bro always come in threads to drop the most brutal racepills.
The racepill is above the blackpill, the same way the blackpill is above the redpill, because the blackpill mostly focuses on men-women dynamics, while the racepill focuses on the varying dynamics of all humans

View attachment 1237091
It's a known fact that white genes saved these non-sentient species in terms of SMV. Lightskins mog all other nigs and it's not even close. Even if it's a "genetic upgrade" they don't deserve to get bleached. It's a waste of good genetic stock. The fact that this attractive nigger became homeless speaks for itself. He can't think long term and probably only cares about short term gratification. Typical nigger brain.

Jewish slave owners made a huge mistake.
@DarkStar

Just Be Homeless theory

It's a known fact that white genes saved these non-sentient species in terms of SMV. Lightskins mog all other nigs and it's not even close. Even if it's a "genetic upgrade" they don't deserve to get bleached. It's a waste of good genetic stock. The fact that this attractive nigger became homeless speaks for itself. He can't think long term and probably only cares about short term gratification. Typical nigger brain.

Jewish slave owners made a huge mistake.
@DarkStar
Completely wasted genetics & everything.

The United States is proof you can give Blacks a good amount of White blood, a well developed culture, support, and they still will never achieve much.
1995 SAT vs Income Education

Main qimg ba898b33d536f4f620b57eb81049f735

Normies discovery surface level lookism example #6465354

Lookism goes so much deeper then “pretty barista treated better then ugly barista” it entails a very dark aspect of human nature

Am too low IQ to explain anyway

Based post.

I feel like roping...I am effectively homeless and been living in hotels for years now...I can't even really afford it anymore because of inflation that's everywhere. I get zERo help...

Tyrone in 2024

I feel like roping...I am effectively homeless and been living in hotels for years now...I can't even really afford it anymore because of inflation that's everywhere. I get zERo help...
It's better for you to be "Lenin" of "October revolution", dealing with "Romanovs" in the video game of Marxist Rodgerism

Yo bruv @Morphine . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁ we gunna give him more fent ye?
In gtav
ye lad free unlimited fent for da homeless das whut im sayin

@Left4DeadDarkie @proudweeb

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back