Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Homeless Foids are incels best hope

D

DarkLoner

Banned
-
I’m recently homeless. The other day i got a hotel room and met a hot Native American, Spanish and italian chick. I asked her if she needed a place to crash she said yes. Unfortunately we didn’t do anything because she passed out but hey its a start. think about it foids that are desperate for anyone because their at the bottom of life maybe thats our best hope

just get stds from a homeless roastie theory

My mom was literally homeless a year before she met my father.. wouldn’t be surprised if it’s how my mutant ass was created

I’m recently homeless. The other day i got a hotel room and met a hot Native American, Spanish and italian chick. I asked her if she needed a place to crash she said yes. Unfortunately we didn’t do anything because she passed out but hey its a start. think about it foids that are desperate for anyone because their at the bottom of life maybe thats our best hope
The fact that they even payed attention to you let alone say "yes", tells me you don't belong here :feelsbaton:

heys modcels this dude is BRAGGING!

so we can betabux for a mentally ill sub 3 roastie with 10 different stds?

I’m a worthless blackcell how the fuck can i be a chad the chick was high meth shed bang anything

Just betabuxx a mentally ill homeless foid theory.

My mom was literally homeless a year before she met my father.. wouldn’t be surprised if it’s how my mutant ass was created
do you have some facial deformity :feelswhere:

Did you gave her the knajjd treatment?

Watch your stuff br0!

I know a dude that did that and she robbed him blind and never put out!

But hey. Good luck!

i hardly ever see any homeless foids

The reason why girls end up homeless is that they would rather die out in the streets than be with an ugly male.

When they get back on their feet, what makes you think they will stay with anyone who isnt chad

In animu fantasy world. Cute catgirs in box on every corner, juts take them home and cuddle

She will still your shit and give you aids jfl