Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Homeless cucked by a foid. Never be nice with a female.

Cruel

Cruel

K1ll3r
-
I do not know if someone of you knows this story already. An homeless spent his last 20$ to help out a female to put fuel in her car. She went in tearmode and she made a fund collecting to help the good samaritan.

But she refused to give him basically his money, she collected about 400.000$. The homeless was a veteran from some war.

Homeless man Johnny Bobbitt gave Kate McClure his last $20 when her car ran out of petrol.

What she did with those money stolen by using a veteran who risked to die in a f*ing war and from the community supporting the man?

Kate McClure and her boyfriend Mark D'Amico set up a GoFundMe page to raise donations for Bobbitt.

New clothes, and a new BMW car.

They said the man was using drugs, not a good idea to give him his own money. How about paying for a clinic, because with 400.000$ you can clean yourself and get back in the life.

Never be nice with females, they are scums.

Total women moment right here. I find this to be fucking disgusting, especially the thought of veterans being on the streets.

The cuck deserves no pity

Man that’s absolutely fucked tbh

my inevitable fate tbh
but i will now know not to trust a foid, not to ever concede to their wicked false charms
ARGH

Just fucking lol.

hope she gets eternally raped

Dumb people will do dumb things
Imagine being charitable xD

This thread should be moved to inceldom discussion, it doesn't deserve to be in this cesspool.

Jfl being nice

Won't blame the whore. She is as degenerate as she can get.
The main problem is with the cuck who helped that cunt.

Did she return that 20$?

Wanna bet?