Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL homeless chads are banging foids (water is wet)

M

meatflaps_pounder

Recruit
★★★
Just get a house, then you'll be attractive! :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Literal drug addicted bums are slaying while blue-pilled stemcels with jobs are contributing to society and fucking fleshlights and dolls. LOL

"I met her at the methadone clinic. She wasn't on the street and I was barely on the street, but we both ended up on the street. We both started doing crack. She's now doing really good and has been clean two years. She owns her own house and her own car. It's a CBD business, marijuana without the THC. I'm going to go help her. I'm getting clean this month. This is my month. It's my birthday today. I'm going to try to get on Suboxone before I move out there. I talk to her on the phone and Facebook. She's sending me money for my birthday. She's coming out here to pick me up. I'm hoping to meet her in Reno so she doesn't have to come all this way." —Dillon, 32, fentanyl and cocaine addict who grew up in Oak Run, Calif., east of Redding, and started using drugs at age 15. He has tried to get clean before. "

Last edited:
I wish I had a house tho ngl, dead serious, I bet I wouldn't be Incel if I owned a house.

smsh their heads when they're sleeping. nobody cares about the homeless

I met a 23 year old dirty kid on the streets who said that he's been with 7 girls in his life. Homeless since 14 btw.

House and car are SMV boosters for sure. But looks and biology trumps all. Homeless chad can get pussy, but probably not a LTR.
To a degree, but women are attracted biologically to economical and resource stability quite a bit, and the fact that is so hard and increasingly so to achieve economic stability is to increase Inceldom.

I wish I had a house tho ngl, dead serious, I bet I wouldn't be Incel if I owned a house.
I agree that being able to say u own a home would help ascend. But it seems pointless given the cost of housing in chadstralia, and the fact the bitch may divorce rape you.

Better to rent or live with your parents until they die, then get their home.

Or even just dump a home kit on a cheap block of land out west is an option.

I met a 23 year old dirty kid on the streets who said that he's been with 7 girls in his life. Homeless since 14 btw.
Whats even the point of studying 16 years in school and college when literal bums have a more fullfilling sexual life than you

This would only happen if she isn't a virgin. Virgin or death.
cope, every foid (virgin or otherwise) will up and leave as soon as a superior or even richer human shows himself.

cope, every foid (virgin or otherwise) will up and leave as soon as a superior or even richer human shows himself.
Data is against that actually, virgins are the exception to the rule, good luck finding one tho I suppose, I have my own plans to get a virgin looksmatch, I hope everyone can achieve this if they're a virgin worthy of one aswell.
78db749887b31e22d39fa171b019816b
1474525051878 0

I've always known this. My Chad younger brother was slaying the most when he lived with his parents in the little room he grew up in. Meanwhile, I'm worth nearly a million dollars and I'm still jerking off.
Assets mean nothing. Age and Appearance is everything.

Whats even the point of studying 16 years in school and college when literal bums have a more fullfilling sexual life than you

And people are curious why men are dropping out of society fast or turning violent. What's the point of contributing to the society and playing by the rules when Chad can cheat his way into victory? What's the point of working hard when Tyrone is hardly working and he will still achieve more success than you will ever dream off?

Attachments

• 1Meeks.jpg
    1Meeks.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 52
if ur not attractive you fail at life

these are the superior white people

You could own one easily in the Midwest, I see them sell for $65,000 to $150,000 a lot. Of course if you live here, most people make $12-$14 an hour. It’s almost impossible to get a mortgage unless you are married though.

Last edited:
You could own one easily in the Midwest, I see them sell for $65,000 to $150,000 a lot. Of course if you live here, most people make $12-$14 an hour. It’s almost impossible to get a mortgage unless you are married though.
You can get a house for a lot cheaper than that in some nice areas too I know, problem is getting money in L.A isn't easy. Good look even getting 10k let alone hundreds of thousands of dollars without severely breaking the law or already having tons of connections.

I own a house and an apartment, still incel. No one is ever going to see your place without the right face.