Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL homeless chadlite

nohope.

nohope.

Banned
-
seems like a larp to me. what do you guys think?

Attachments

• IMG_2458.MOV
    3.9 MB
He can probably find plenty of whores willing to take him in, administrator mode. :feelsjuice:

why would it be? typical american story

I hope he starves well.

i bet his parents kicked him out for a day for being a pos and now he says hes homeless

If he was smart which it appears he isn't he would make that $309.00 stretch three months on the street. :feelsjuice:

gg, nice trojan

Could be an addict.

Being gl doesn’t automatically allow you to climb the social ladder, kek. You need luck, connections and probably the willingness to suck the (((producers/designers’))) cocks to moneymaxx. Otherwise you may just as well wageslave as other normies, kek

Being gl doesn’t automatically allow you to climb the social ladder, kek. You need luck, connections and probably the willingness to suck the (((producers/designers’))) cocks to moneymaxx. Otherwise you may just as well wageslave as other normies, kek
cope