Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Homeless Chad

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
I saw this total Chad asking me for money outside a Popeyes. It was raining and he looked like a surfer Hemsworth, but more meth-fit, as opposed to protein-shake fit. I normally give homeless a dollar if I have some in my wallet, but for a Chad like that, I was very happy not to. To be honest, I really doubt a guy like that was actually homeless. He was probably an aspiring actor method acting, or just some trust-funder being dramatic for a night.

But suppose he really was a homeless Chad, no family, with a criminal record, and therefore incapable of finding employment. When I drove back home, I thought to myself that there ARE things in life better than cunt. Unlike homeless Chad, I have a job, a car to drive around, fried chicken, a roof over my head, internet access. Simple cushy comforts that are objectively better than sitting out all night in the rain begging incels for meth cash. Yeah, he gets occasional poon in some club bathroom, on the days he rinses himself at a Starbucks bathroom. But thanks to seeing this man, I know that I would take middle-class inceldom, over Chad homelessness any day of the week.

he is stupid if he dont use his looks to earn money

Some foid will probablylet him come live with her for free by the end of the week.

whatever helps you cope. he still mogs you.

He'll be dependent on her then though.
She will care very little, if at all. I've heard of countless cases of foids letting criminal or unemployed chads leech for months or sometimes even years with little complaint.

She will care very little, if at all. I've heard of countless cases of foids letting criminal or unemployed chads leech for months or sometimes even years with little complaint.
This is true. It would bother me personally to be dependent on a foid though. You never truly know what they'll do. Especially if they're the type to have a criminal bf.

How the fuck is this LifeFuel. Shit like this is CuckFuel.

umm bro take this blackpill up your ass: in high school, my chadlite jock friend's gf cheated on him by riding a homeless chad cock on the beach. chad cannot lose. it is impossible

Chad is a dumb brute and while he may be able to acquire any foid he wants he will never surpass us in knowledge.

I saw this total Chad asking me for money outside a Popeyes. It was raining and he looked like a surfer Hemsworth, but more meth-fit, as opposed to protein-shake fit. I normally give homeless a dollar if I have some in my wallet, but for a Chad like that, I was very happy not to. To be honest, I really doubt a guy like that was actually homeless. He was probably an aspiring actor method acting, or just some trust-funder being dramatic for a night.

But suppose he really was a homeless Chad, no family, with a criminal record, and therefore incapable of finding employment. When I drove back home, I thought to myself that there ARE things in life better than cunt. Unlike homeless Chad, I have a job, a car to drive around, fried chicken, a roof over my head, internet access. Simple cushy comforts that are objectively better than sitting out all night in the rain begging incels for meth cash. Yeah, he gets occasional poon in some club bathroom, on the days he rinses himself at a Starbucks bathroom. But thanks to seeing this man, I know that I would take middle-class inceldom, over Chad homelessness any day of the week.
Tbh. If youre chad just be a male model bruh
Chad's aren't male models. Chadlites are.

Chads and foids 3/10 and up can’t be homeless in the first world. They can easily leech off a member of the opposite sex who will let them live rent free simply for existing.

umm bro take this blackpill up your ass: in high school, my chadlite jock friend's gf cheated on him by riding a homeless chad cock on the beach. chad cannot lose. it is impossible

This homeless Chad I ran into must be dumb as fuck to hang out in front of a Popeyes. If I were homeless Chad, the beach is probably the place to statusmaxx your homeless Chad lifestyle.

This actually happens more often then we would like to believe.
Chads and foids 3/10 and up can’t be homeless in the first world. They can easily leech off a member of the opposite sex who will let them live rent free simply for existing.
This