Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Homeless blackcel upset about the racepill

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
lol in this video he talks about how he always see black men walking around alone or with fat foids.

he blocked me so I cant comment but I would tell him thats the racepill

black men are about on par with asian men, indian men, and middle eastern men

and his location doesn't help either. He's in San Jose and San Jose is in the heart of silicon valley with lots of hispanics, and a bunch of rich asians, indians, and whites. very small number of black people there

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsaLbjleNMQ

does he have an account here?

i think he made an account once just to respond to a post i made about him here

lol in this video he talks about how he always see black men walking around alone or with fat foids.

and his location doesn't help either. He's in San Jose and San Jose is in the heart of silicon valley with lots of hispanics, and a bunch of rich asians, indians, and whites. very small number of black people there

why did he block you?

Why did he block you

Blacks are the least affected by racepill so don't know what he is complaining about.

why did he block you?
I kept telling him to get a bus driver or truck driver job. That he would be able to gross over 100k in no time.

And that he should invest a good portion of his earnings into stocks/crypto which would allow him to retire within a decade or a decade and a half depending on his portfolio allocations.

He just kept saying, "aint nobody gonna tell me to get a fuckin job".

I was like, are you fuckin serious you are seriously stupid if you think you have a chance to win the lottery jackpot within the remaining 20-30 years of your life. Chances are extremely small. In my estimation he's lost anywhere from 70k - 100k playing the lottery over the past 6-8 years. Possibly much more since I remember him mentioning how he's been living in his car for almost 10 years now.

Think about how insane that is. Had he invested those 70k-100k of his savings into stocks and crypto he'd be rich by now.

As of now, still he spends most of his measly doordash earnings on the lottery.

The day when his Prius engine grenades and needs a $6000-$9000 repair/replacement, he will be ultra fucked. He's likely got over 300k miles on his Prius by now doing doordash over the years.

The Toyota Prius is a fucking tank though. Ultra rugged and ultra reliable. Cab drivers beat the shit out of them and they still just keep trucking along even with 400k-500k+ miles. So he's pretty lucky he bought a Prius.

Last edited: