Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Homeland Curry cousin's marriage fell apart

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
This cousin of mine only got married like 3-5 months ago and now already divorce is occuring. He was an HVAC guy there and the foid a teacher. But the foid he married was very entitled and didn't want to do any house work or anything, she also bitched about money and status, simple low IQ shallow foid shit. Constantly complained and stuff. Now she left back to her parents house. The cousin of mine is now divorcing her. I don't think he even got to fuck her even once.

my cousin is 5'4 currycel and maybe around same facial level or slightly below me.
Glad I didn't do this cuck betabux marriage shit myself. Otherwise this could have been me.

This is just another example of Muslim arranged marriage not working out. You need to be normie tier height and face + for arranged marriage to work without any risks. And if your that good looking, you wouldn't do arranged marriage anyway.

@Zer0/∞ @wereqryan @Caesercel

Don't the foids parents pay money to you if you marry their daughter? If so, doesn't seem that much like betabuxx

That's why losers talking about arranged marriage being "based" or any of that shit are completely off.

Only ethniks could come up with such an awful, anti-life idea.

Arranged marriage creates a population of depressed, dysgenic subhumans.

Whites have it right. Love.

Just need to bring back social shaming for being too promiscuous and leave things be.

Last edited:
Don't the foids parents pay money to you if you marry their daughter? If so, doesn't seem that much like betabuxx
They pay you enough to cover marriage costs and sometimes maybe 1 year living expenses. Not enough to justify all the effort, pain and suffering the divorce process can bring.
That's why losers talking about arranged marriage being "based" or any of that shit are completely off.

Only ethniks could come up with such an awful, anti-life idea.

It does nothing but create a population of subhumans.

Whites have it right. Love.

Just need to bring back social shaming for being too promiscuous and leave things be.
There needs to be a sample marriage process. Maybe the groom and bride do not fuck but are forced to live together for a month without touching. If they vibe together then marriage occurs otherwise it does not.
Shias had the right idea with their prostitute mutah marriage tbh.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wikihow.com/Do-Mutah?amp=1

Last edited:
What is that even supposed to mean

I think you have to give it back after divorce. Or you can claim you never took anything and draw out a legal battle.

Lol no.
HVAC = install AC heating stuff
You can bet his height was a big factor behind her refusal to stay with him. Its a misconception that arranged marriage can still be a savior for currycels and sand niggers, and I'm even referring to betabuxxing slavery with once-in-a-blue-moon starfish sex. What I'm referring to is the girl having a lot of say over whom she wants to marry. The moment she's not happy, the marriage is an instant failure right there, no different than the West. Things in curryland are not like the olden days. Curry birth rates have fallen rapidly. In my city it is 1 child per woman, whereas in the US its 1.8. Nationwide in India, the birth rate merely jumps to 2, so were are very close to the Western world even though we're nowhere near as wealthy. The only reason for this is female autonomy. Females have gained a ton of freedom in the last 15 years.
This is actually a positive of female autonomy I would say. Curryland has been overcrowded for too long. It is good the population is now stagnating.

Are they by any chance related?

I COULD get the equivalent of an arranged marriage but it would be merely greencard/betabuxx. I watch documentaries like this to scare me away from the idea.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uSmrEm6yQbI

^^^ Favorite one, ugly bald fatcel falls for the most obvious trap and get scammed out of thousands of dollars. I can tell he’s a trucel based on his house alone. His collection of stuff is kinda cool ngl :feelsmage::feelsmage:

Are they by any chance related?

I COULD get the equivalent of an arranged marriage but it would be merely greencard/betabuxx. I watch documentaries like this to scare me away from the idea.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uSmrEm6yQbI

^^^ Favorite one, ugly bald fatcel falls for the most obvious trap and get scammed out of thousands of dollars. I can tell he’s a trucel based on his house alone. His collection of stuff is kinda cool ngl :feelsmage::feelsmage:

They aren't related no.

This cousin of mine only got married like 3-5 months ago and now already divorce is occuring.
Very good for him to divorce her this early: hearing my mother nag even for 5 seconds in Bengali makes me want to throw a book at her. She would only get worse as more time passed if your cousin stayed with her.

He was an HVAC guy there and the foid a teacher. But the foid he married was very entitled and didn't want to do any house work or anything, she also bitched about money and status, simple low IQ shallow foid shit. Constantly complained and stuff. Now she left back to her parents house. The cousin of mine is now divorcing her. I don't think he even got to fuck her even once.
My father legitimately only comes home at 1 AM just to not hear my mother nag, complain about money and she plans to go back to Bangladesh to live with her parents next year.

This is just another example of Muslim arranged marriage not working out. You need to be normie tier height and face + for arranged marriage to work without any risks. And if your that good looking, you wouldn't do arranged marriage anyway.
You need status too: you can go to the best university and be the hardest worker, but if you do a job like driving a taxi and marry an urban, educated curryfoid, she and her parents will always have very little respect for you and will just endlessly complain about everything you do.

Very good for him to divorce her this early: hearing my mother nag even for 5 seconds in Bengali makes me want to throw a book at her. She would only get worse as more time passed if your cousin stayed with her.

My father legitimately only comes home at 1 AM just to not hear my mother nag, complain about money and she plans to go back to Bangladesh to live with her parents next year.

You need status too: you can go to the best university and be the hardest worker, but if you do a job like driving a taxi and marry an urban, educated curryfoid, she and her parents will always have very little respect for you and will just endlessly complain about everything you do.
The status pill is also very real. Since this curry cousin does HVAC work, he is not well respected. Had he been doing doctor/enginer/lawyer shit, the marriage would have probably gone better. As foids want to be able to brag about their husband's value to other foids. And how can a foid brag about a husband who installed A/C shit?

HVAC = install AC heating stuff
People still have expectations as if this is the 1950s. They expect their educated wives with a job, who've probably tasted dick, to actually do what women are supposed to do, take care of housework and serve their parents. That's why these things should be done within family connections with an extended back ground check on the foid. Maybe let the couple date a little, know each other and set things straight about housework and other shit before jumping in.
Frankly as an ac repairman your cousin was lucky to get a foid that works at all.

Arranged marriages dont work anymore, ethnic foids have jobs and way too many options and their worth is not lost with popping their cherries, Even single mom ethnic foids can find someone to betabuxx them.

Wtf? He should have raped her. That's how it was done in the olden days when the bride is "shy" on the wedding night. Your cousin is a huge coward for not taking her that night against her will since the formalities of legal marriage were carried out and she would have been hesitant to scream rape in that situation. :feelsLSD:

Wtf? He should have raped her. That's how it was done in the olden days when the bride is "shy" on the wedding night. Your cousin is a huge coward for not taking her that night against her will since the formalities of legal marriage were carried out and she would have been hesitant to scream rape in that situation. :feelsLSD:
my cousin is very bluepilled and kind, probably reduced his attractiveness even further in the eyes of the foid. He can't ever rape.

my cousin is very bluepilled and kind, probably reduced his attractiveness even further in the eyes of the foid. He can't ever rape.

It can't even be called "rape" in that situation but just the consummation of the marriage. The bride on her wedding night is shy in many conservative cultures. Her husband "taking her" against her will is the performance of his duty as a husband. Her honor must be violated that night however shy and reluctant she appears. Not to bash your cousin but he wasn't "nice"...just cowardly. Fucking hell he should have slapped her a couple of times and then fucked her against her will the next few days which would have bonded her to him. :feelsokman:

The status pill is also very real. Since this curry cousin does HVAC work, he is not well respected. Had he been doing doctor/enginer/lawyer shit, the marriage would have probably gone better. As foids want to be able to brag about their husband's value to other foids. And how can a foid brag about a husband who installed A/C shit?
She should enjoy a few winters without heat and a few summers without cool. That would cure the dumb cunt