Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Home security videos are a potent suifuel

childhoodmemories

childhoodmemories

Obesecel dickcel wristcel neckbeardcel mentalcel
★★★★★
I heard people saying this many time: "I can't look at my reflection in the mirror, I'm ugly" etc. etc.

Well, boyos, I think I found something much more potent!

I was helping my parents with a home security video system recently and after I set everything up I went to check how good the video quality is. I messed up a date in camera settings, so I couldn't find the right video and I suddenly saw some weird-looking fat piece of crap in front of the house facing opposite of the camera. It legit took me almost 5 seconds to realize this fat POS was me.

I can tell you it is much different than just a mirror and probably much different than someone filming you at a party / event. Home security usually records all the time, so it can really capture how you look and behave in real life. And let me tell you - I would not want to have ANYTHING to do with a guy in the video. And it's not just about obesity, it's about literally EVERYTHING - mimics, movements, laughing, smiles (that look outrageously stupid) etc. etc. It's like I am kind of a stupid comic, but I somehow play irl and can't stop.

That was an extremely eye-opening experience, I must say. I don't think I had a chance to see myself on video for many years and the reality ended up being much more brutal than I could even imagine.

If you have a home security system that you can have access to, try looking at yourself (and try not to rope after that)...

Damn sounds like that would be my experience too

Not much anymore.

That site is overrun by commies and faggots (redundant I know).
ye last time i check there was a thread discussing anime femboys, basically r9k 2, do you use any other imageboards?

Tldr: I'm a fatcel ?

i don’t have a home security system tbh

The "homesecuritysystempill" is bruuutal!

Also mirrors are just a reversed image of yourself, and you're used to seeing that version of yourself because you've been looking at yourself in the mirror your whole life. But on a video or picture that's how your true self actually looks (and what everyone else sees) and you're not used to seeing the real version of yourself all the time.

EVERYTHING - mimics, movements, laughing, smiles (that look outrageously stupid)
Can relate.
But on a video or picture that's how your true self actually looks (and what everyone else sees) and you're not used to seeing the real version of yourself all the time.
Not only are you not used to that version of yourself, it usually also looks objectively worse than your mirror image.

Last edited:
Tldr: I'm a fatcel ?
I am an obesecel, yes, but that's like a tip of an iceberg. Even if I somehow lose weight, it won't fix my mimics, facial emotions, clumsiness, terrible posture etc. - something you don't normally notice in everyday life, but everyone else does.

I only look at my security cams when expectations of parcels and noises. Mostly live feeds. I already know im ugly so it doesn't bother me too much. Turn it off via the fob when in range tbh. Only view if needed for revenge purposes.

I utilize mobile 3d noise alarms too.

that's why i hate front mirrors, when i first saw myself in a mirror that had sides i couldn't believe what i saw, it was horrible, i couldn't believe that's what the rest of the people saw, so much so that they stopped seeing me. now to see myself with closed circuit cameras must be painful for me. i prefer not to, eyes that don't see, heart that doesn't feel.

I have the same experience when i see myself in the mirror. Its so bad that whenever i go to the bathroom, i walk into the room backwards to avoid the mirror right by the door

Should probably kill yourself OP