Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Home Invaders

Waco

Waco

Zigger (but secretly Nigger)
-
Own a musket for home defense, since that's what the founding fathers intended.
Four ruffians break into my house. "What the devil?" As I grab my powdered wig and Kentucky rifle. Blow a golf ball sized hole through the first man, he's dead on the spot.
Draw my pistol on the second man, miss him entirely because it's smoothbore and nails the neighbors dog. I have to resort to the cannon mounted at the top of the stairs loaded with grape shot, "Tally ho lads" the grape shot shreds two men in the blast, the sound and extra shrapnel set off car alarms. Fix bayonet and charge the last terrified rapscallion. He bleeds out waiting on the police to arrive since triangular bayonet wounds are impossible to stitch up. Just as the founding fathers intended.

@MiSKiRaT @Retardinator @Betrayed

BE3AFE4C 997D 46A2 8E9A 7467B3826CDB

Saw that meme very often, still not sure if it makes fun of the second amendment.
I find it hilarious
the 18th century nigga in this story is justified and just defending himself and his property

No idea how to obtain a machete

I´ll fight to the death with my fists. These fuckers made a deadly mistake to mess with someone like me

"The most dangerous creation of any society is the man who has nothing to lose." - James Baldwin

Own a musket for home defense, since that's what the founding fathers intended.
Four ruffians break into my house. "What the devil?" As I grab my powdered wig and Kentucky rifle. Blow a golf ball sized hole through the first man, he's dead on the spot.
Draw my pistol on the second man, miss him entirely because it's smoothbore and nails the neighbors dog. I have to resort to the cannon mounted at the top of the stairs loaded with grape shot, "Tally ho lads" the grape shot shreds two men in the blast, the sound and extra shrapnel set off car alarms. Fix bayonet and charge the last terrified rapscallion. He bleeds out waiting on the police to arrive since triangular bayonet wounds are impossible to stitch up. Just as the founding fathers intended.
I see

i would really like a flintlock pistol, ngl, would walk around with it and the ammo and gunpowder pouches to scare normies

i would really like a flintlock pistol, ngl, would walk around with it and the ammo and gunpowder pouches to scare normies
Also get a saber so you can use it when the flintlock jams

I am the bayonet. Place your Trust in Me.

it's over

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back