Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Holy shit

Octopusgun2

Octopusgun2

Banned
-
So...I ended up fapping for the 4th time to 2B from Nier Automata but the orgasm was so powerful that when my penis shot out the fat load that shit almost got sent out to interstellar. It’s almost like my penis is a launcher and launched my jizz with the speed of light and sent it to a different layer of reality. I’m now extremely addicted to 2B from Nier, my penis can’t control itself when seeing her.

1512900056225.jpg

*threatens you physical harm if you masturbate again*

2B is hot but I've never played that game. I just listen to the OST. Fapped to her though, she's like a dream woman.

You have good taste in Vidya and waifus.

Fucking fantastic game. I loved it through all the play throughs.

gstvtrp said:
2B is hot but I've never played that game. I just listen to the OST. Fapped to her though, she's like a dream woman.

The ost is good. Have you listened to the 8 bit versions?

We would be gr8 lovers

gstvtrp said:
If I become a Chad through surgery which I think I have the potential to, i would get a pale Japanese GF and make her cosplay 2B for me and fuck her into oblivion. I would keep fucking her over and over till my balls are dried up and my penis is literally purple from being so sore and over used.

in Jannat al firdaus she can be your bride.

Kointo said:

nope

Kointo said:

gstvtrp said:

Never played Nier, just thought 2B is hot af and began fapping to death to her. At least I don’t feel like a cuck fapping to her cause she isn’t real and no one would be able to fuck her IRL.

So you watch actual gameplay of Nier?

acidburn10 said:
So you watch actual gameplay of Nier?
No, I was on twitter and everyone was talking about it but I only paid attention to 2B because of how hot she looks. And then I began tapping to her ever since. I also fapped to Android 18 from DBZ and Mikasa Ackerman from Attack on Titan.

Octopusgun2 said:
No, I was on twitter and everyone was talking about it but I only paid attention to 2B because of how hot she looks. And then I began tapping to her ever since. I also fapped to Android 18 from DBZ and Mikasa Ackerman from Attack on Titan.

Buy Nier Automata. Its a good game.

gstvtrp said:

It's the original soundtrack, but in 8 bit. Look it up when you get the chance. Anything in 8 bit gives off a nostalgic vibe to me.

They converted the tracks into 8 bit for the hacking stages in the game.

[video=youtube]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MH1bTY-MxWQ[/video]