Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Holy Shit ! You are really short if this happen to you

T

timikellner

Banned
-
Today, i live in germany, i was in a Walmart Look a like big supermarket to buy me some food and so on .. , my minimum wage cucking salary came today ...

After i finished my collecting of foods i go to the Cash Point to a female cashier to pay my foods ..

She gave me a plastic bag for free and i put everything in there and now the suicide feelings comes up ...

I carried the bag to my car but my legs are so short that the bag hits the ground, her co worker have to laugh about me.

Just imagine as a manlet, you cant carry a plastic bag without touching the ground because your legs are so short.

Decided to put the bag on my shoulder ...

Holy shit, i am done

Dont go outside anymore, only Online Delivering if its possible

Damn dude how tall are you? Either you’re a midget or that bag was just long.. I doubt they were laughing at your manletism unless you’re like sub 5’3”.. could just be that they were laughing that your almost ripped or whatever.

Also:

Over for manlets

Damn dude how tall are you? Either you’re a midget or that bag was just long.. I doubt they were laughing at your manletism unless you’re like sub 5’3”.. could just be that they were laughing that your almost ripped or whatever.

Also:

Over for manlets

Im 5 foot 4

Brutal plasticbagpill

Sounds good ! Plasticbagpill

You must have extremely long arms or the plastic bags are very long

Feel you bro. It's over for manlets. :woke::woke::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelscry::feelsrope::feelsrope:

My legs are 70cm " suicideful "

Shit etnic genetics

Atleast now I know they have walmart in Germany, thanks op.

Also:

Over for manlets

Ultra suicidefuel for shortcel

If you fail the bag test, just give up and put your hopes to rest.

I'm sorry for this my brother. normies can't stop laughing at us,and mock of us. But you know,they'll no longer laugh

Wow, this is bad.