Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel holy shit, we are all internet infamous!

Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...suspect/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.a9e96f98454d

usually i would say "its over" but in this instance, its just beginning!

Prepare for the massive influx of guests .

Let's hope it ain't short lived. We need more events like AM where whackjobs reference us in their reasons to doing this. The media still hasn't forgotten about ER, and they probably won't forget AM for a while too. Why not have another saint this year? No such thing as bad publicity after all.

Pro tip, guys: If you want to get a girl, take a shower, work on your social skills (chicks love a guy who can make them laugh!),

jfl at the comment, that's it guys obviously just shower and talk to women, no one here has tried that before.

and normies wonder why we mock them when that is their "advice"

jfl at the comment, that's it guys obviously just shower and talk to women, no one here has tried that before.

i pity yet envy them at the same time. the ignorance of the bluepill would be so bliss if the naivete wasnt so apparant.

All this performance looks like people meet aliens

jfl, thicc white womenzz come my way /s

drop racepills

I don't understand guys who believe that somehow society will change if we get enough attention. Womens' lib changed the west irrecoverably; you can't put the genie back in the bottle. And really, the old way of marry-work-reproduce-die sucked too, so going back to that wouldn't be preferable even if it were possible.

The best outcomes for us are either sex-bots, or a little "fun" before we do die.

(I do love seeing Elliot Rodger footage though.)

Would you like a nice cup of tea, normies? You're my guest, after all.

Haha, what a bunch of stupid cucks harassing a depressed group of people trying to vent to each other.

The author. She looks like she would be an incel if she was male. Receding jaw/hairline, jew nose, bug eyes.

original.JPG

smh at the dumb shit they say.

The author. She looks like she would be an incel if she was male. Receding jaw/hairline, jew nose, bug eyes.

original.JPG
But she is a female so she gets instant gratification and +4 rating kek

original.JPG

Male counterpart: Kissless virgin Incels.me user

Thankfully she was born female which entitles her to 10x the validation over an average man

lol this is something not to celebrate over.

i fking hate this tbh. i have to be careful not to use incel phrases in public now. no good will come of this. we will be more hated and reviled by normies than ever

Yes! I am there! Hey mom

@Letting Go looking badass again with the "lich aesthetic" lol, the posts just seem so much more dark with that avatar, I'm sure these articles have a few normies pissing their pants in worry. You got mentioned again, even screencapped.

his avatar is ok. where did i get mentioned?

Funny to understand that they cant registrate account and write something here.

Remember to spam blackpills on normie-bait threads.

FYS2T2H4DU36FLUVVJV6FZ52P4.png

@Letting Go Your 5 minutes of fame.

giphy.gif

Meanwhile the author --

6k9J_z.png

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

LMAO at the author's face. So many females would be incel if male, but women lack empathy and thus cannot understand our rage. They probably think they are beautiful due to feminists and orbiters kissing their asses. In reality they should be rotting away with us.

Just lol, im sure that people now think what animals we are that we judge this journalist who did nothing bad by looks.

I really dislike the washington post

It will all be forgotten in a week unless more incels go ER.

O shi a video... I better be mentioned.

original.JPG
Even if her SMV is higher than all of us to begin with, all she has to do in order to "looksmaxx" is to pig it out and get some curves, let her hair grow, put some makeup and there you go...she get at least +3 points

It's only a matter of time before /r/braincels is nuked. As long as we still have 4chan and our site here then we're not dead yet. I do agree that we'll probably be forgotten in a month or two and the news will not care anymore. More events like this happening will garner us more attention and in the quest for answers it's only natural that feminists will start screeching about toxic masculinity on Sunday talk shows and on CNN. No one will ever admit that the issues that we discuss have any relevance and they will only call us misogynist virgin losers who need to be put down. None of the underlying issues that cause inceldom such as ugliness will be debated.

@Letting Go looking badass again with the "lich aesthetic" lol, the posts just seem so much more dark with that avatar, I'm sure these articles have a few normies pissing their pants in worry. You got mentioned again, even screencapped.

FYS2T2H4DU36FLUVVJV6FZ52P4.png

@Letting Go Your 5 minutes of fame.

giphy.gif

Nice!

Now... if only I had the power to jump into the comments section of that WP article, find out who each of those fuckers are, and start taking them out one by one!

Holy shit, the war is ON folks! Just look at the comments section of that article! Our enemies aren't backing down and neither should we!

Let's play the "Spot The Contradiction" game, shall we?

Contradiction

Washington D.C. might be even worse than Toronto when it comes to women. It's no coincidence that some of the biggest names in the manosphere, such as Roosh V and Roissy, hail from the DMV.

If D.C. ever got nuked to oblivion by one of our political enemies, it would be the happiest day of my life! Not even trying to be edgy here. Not even trying to get more mentions by the slimy MSM. That's how I really feel, especially after reading the comments section of that Washington Post article.

I literally trolled thousands of normies the other day.

9406288c-c780-4232-a791-1b5354b3e18d.png

giphy.gif

watch out boys

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back