Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Holy Shit, This Dude's Face is Miniture Sized

He should be awarded sainthood.

mogs me at having hairs

Over for him :feelshaha:
For you too
Tom Cruise Laugh GIF

especially over for you
I already know that you are worshiping beauty. Maybe you should go to IncelTears if you want to make fun of ugly men.

Why does he have tits?

I wonder what DNA corruption caused this:worryfeels:

Sweet Home Alabama...

@BummerDrummer's face reveal.

It also looks like he has Gynecomastia, his body fat percentage is too low for him to have lumps on his pecs that size

I would have roped if I were him
I'd just LDAR.

Brutal. Finally a person that doesn’t mog me. You know it never even began for you if you don’t mog me because I’m very ugly as well.

I'd just LDAR.
I don't get this whole LDAR thing, that life is only enjoyable if you don't have to wage slave and interact with people, so unless you can get on some permanent disability program or you are in a rich family, or you have a large inheritance to collect in a few years, that LDAR plan isn't going to be too enjoyable

Like he said in the video he's broke as fuck because he sells scrap to make money and he barely makes anything off of that, this is peak "forced existence", I would not bother

Looks almost fake

a girl would still choose him over me cause he's white
tbh but guys skull is really shit tier. the size is very bad