Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Holy shit these guys are pathetic

Look at his username, he's not pathetic he literally sabotaged reddit from within, I love this guy, this is a W. The fact that he still has his post is what makes it funnier and him braver.

I know those motherfuckers are watching every thread from us too, I post this image on here, this is the post I'm talking about, if this guy's link gets destroyed at all.

Look at his username, he's not pathetic he literally sabotaged reddit from within, I love this guy, this is a W. The fact that he still has his post is what makes it funnier and him braver.

I know those motherfuckers are watching every thread from us too, I post this image on here, this is the post I'm talking about, if this guy's link gets destroyed at all.

View attachment 647635
Nah he's a soy cuck:

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/virgin/comments/wnus4v/what_are_your_thoughts_on_rinceltear/ik7mjm0/

I like what he's saying, if they keep making fun of adult virgins on that sub it'll blackpill him.

Look, he might even be a incel himself, you know exactly how the reactions will be if you out yourself as incel

I mean, he's right.

I find places like IT very hateful. I mean, I know that some might see this forum as hateful but... it really doesn't seem as bad. I think it's less vicious, more freedom of speech, more jokes, etc.

IT is practically dystopian.