Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Holy shit the delusion is so strong with this guy.

NeetSupremacist

NeetSupremacist

Incel Revolutionary
★★
So I was browsing JewBook today and I came across this guy (a handicapped guy in a wheelchair) with this post, I checked his personal page and this guy is legit. He posted on a big page the following post:

"I'm a man and everyone thinks I'm a catfish, I swear to God that I'm not a catfish, I've got a merry (wtf is that?) and a rolex (watch), and for those who are coming live (live function of jewbook) and who are behaving though with their cars, those ppl if you ask them what kind a car do you drive? They'll reply with: BMW.... But just see in what kind of car I drive in, don't call me a catfish! And more 'love' to those people out there who know I'm real. I own all this and I didn't borrow it."

So I was browsing JewBook today and I came across this guy (a handicapped guy in a wheelchair) with this post, I checked his personal page and this guy is legit. He posted on a big page the following post:

"I'm a man and everyone thinks I'm a catfish, I swear to God that I'm not a catfish, I've got a merry (wtf is that?) and a rolex (watch), and for those who are coming live (live function of jewbook) and who are behaving though with their cars, those ppl if you ask them what kind a car do you drive? They'll reply with: BMW.... But just see in what kind of car I drive in, don't call me a catfish! And more 'love' to those people out there who know I'm real. I own all this and I didn't borrow it."

View attachment 106267

…..

mmm theory tbh

You see, the head of it is deformed in the brain area and texts that it produces is messy. It is not even a human being. Leave that poor retard.

Imagine what would happen if people didn't have copes and delusions. There would be riots, massive increase in crime, rapes, murder and chaos. Society would be destroyed! For society to function, people must believe in bluepilled lies and copes.
Could happen tbh. Would only cause a problem if it all happened at once overwhelming the police and military

He didnt earn any of that money

I assume the rolex is a fake, because it looks like shit.

Imagine being proud of yourself cause you own an overprieced timetelling device.

Just rope.It never began

Imagine what would happen if people didn't have copes and delusions. There would be riots, massive increase in crime, rapes, murder and chaos. Society would be destroyed!
Lifefuel tbh

You know society has gotten completely retarded when even deformed guys post on social media to get attention.

He would give up all the wealth and be homeless to become 6+ft tall able bodied chad.

Standard bugman social media dopamine slave, without his phone and stupid material possessions he would navigate his wheelchair into the sea, with rocks in his pockets.