Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Holy shit r/virginityexchange is the most suifuel thing ever

• Thread starter Deleted member 4999
  • Start date
JFL its ALL M4F :feelskek: :feelskek:

I didn't realise it was possible to be this bluepilled holy shit, how dumb do you have to be to think foids would ever give incels free sex when they have an infitie supply of chads and high tier normies waiting for them on tinder.

I didn't realise it was possible to be this bluepilled holy shit, how dumb do you have to be to think foids would ever give incels free sex when they have an infitie supply of chads and high tier normies waiting for them on tinder.
Right

There are serveral subreddits like this, almost everyone is heavily dominated by males.

you really think reddit males are taking virginities? lol

Being a virgin is gonna dry a foid’s pussy for starters.

Imagine being alive for a quarter of a century, being a virgin that whole time, and still being bluepilled. At least i can rest easy at night knowing i am not as delusional as these redditors

exactly. if you're over 21 and still a virgin it's a huge dealbreaker and red flag to them. they want guys who had at least 10 sex partners before meeting them

Imagine how flooded any foid who dared to show up there would be. Female inceldom is a joke.

its over for the male race

Mx

the sub is just a massive wall of M4F posts with 0 upvotes and no replies :feelskek: how are these guys so delusional? on what fucking planet can you expect to find a virgin girl who wants to have sex with you by making a reddit post? you literally have a better chance of finding an eccentric billionaire who's willing to give you $100k for no reason

holy shit
on one hand i want to laugh at this and how much of a loser they have to be to fall for this bait to think it will actually work but on the other i see their pain in the words they write and see myself knowing i was in the same situation

from ~22-24yo i used to browse internet forums and backpage and craigslist and would put up ads asking if anybody in my local area would want to fuck me or want to date me. i even offered to pay for everything and had full shot body pics up and everything. god it was so pathetic. i remember the only female comment i ever received was a slut around my age that said i had "killer eyes". i responded that i wouldn't hurt a fly in hopes i could persuade her that I wasnt a killer and she ghosted me and later deleted her profile. i was so disgusting that a hole deleted her whole fucking profile not to talk to me ever again. for 2 years i would post ads weekly. always said i would pay. said i would prefer a virgin but if not it was okay. said id prefer all races. said id prefer any age. said id go to their place or get a hotel if they felt more comfortable. i made every fucking possible request available and wrote down all optional scenarios so i could get laid or a gf AND AT THE BOTTOM I EVEN WROTE I WAS JUST LOOKING FOR A FEMALE FRIEND NO SEX INVOLVED OMG HOW PATHETIC IS THAT!! 2 years wasted down the drain thinking in make-believe land that whores could actually give a single flying fuck about me. this was 10+ years ago. it just really hurts when normies say incels don't try. i tried really fucking hard! online. offline. in school. at work. at restaurants. at bars. i never got so much as a wink or a smile

and even though i sympathize with these losers i cant help but think they would have come to their senses by now. not the younger guys. i see some 18yos on there. i give them a pass. i mean the guys 30+ and especially 40+. really? they need to off themselves

This is just another giant blackpill sub, it just further proves that there are no such thing as virgin foids.

Last edited:
Imagine being alive for a quarter of a century, being a virgin that whole time, and still being bluepilled. At least i can rest easy at night knowing i am not as delusional as these redditors

cant imagine being a virgin past 20 and still being bluepilled JFL :feelskek:

not a single foid virgin on there, and why would they,
they can either get 10 million dollars website selling one night or tons of attention from giga high status men if they go on Dr Phil / Oprah shows.

"But but but men and women are equals, right ? We're just human beings, right ? Surely there must be just as many virgin guys as virgin girls, right ?"

It's actually nice to see a tangible proof of how full of shit the blue pill is.

from ~22-24yo i used to browse internet forums and backpage and craigslist and would put up ads asking if anybody in my local area would want to fuck me or want to date me. i even offered to pay for everything and had full shot body pics up and everything. god it was so pathetic. i remember the only female comment i ever received was a slut around my age that said i had "killer eyes". i responded that i wouldn't hurt a fly in hopes i could persuade her that I wasnt a killer and she ghosted me and later deleted her profile. i was so disgusting that a hole deleted her whole fucking profile not to talk to me ever again. for 2 years i would post ads weekly. always said i would pay. said i would prefer a virgin but if not it was okay. said id prefer all races. said id prefer any age. said id go to their place or get a hotel if they felt more comfortable. i made every fucking possible request available and wrote down all optional scenarios so i could get laid or a gf AND AT THE BOTTOM I EVEN WROTE I WAS JUST LOOKING FOR A FEMALE FRIEND NO SEX INVOLVED OMG HOW PATHETIC IS THAT!! 2 years wasted down the drain thinking in make-believe land that whores could actually give a single flying fuck about me. this was 10+ years ago. it just really hurts when normies say incels don't try. i tried really fucking hard! online. offline. in school. at work. at restaurants. at bars. i never got so much as a wink or a smile
jesus that brutal af

exactly. if you're over 21 and still a virgin it's a huge dealbreaker and red flag to them. they want guys who had at least 10 sex partners before meeting them
:cryfeels:

Its actually quite easy to be bluepilled as a virgin if you havent taken the blackpill cause you really dont have the perspective to know what is going on around you.

What if the virgin is a volcel Chad who’s a bit past his prime but resisted foids hitting on him?