Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Holy shit peeps like this are intolerable

misterbean9

misterbean9

Laws are made to protect good-looking people
-
"
game:
ive literally been the best @ everything ive done in every game from the time i was created out of thin air by god himself.

2v2: 2300+ (didn't really play 2s in retail or much arenas at all on retail xd)
3v3: 2600 in my 1st season playing with LFG players with no voice (Legion)
Endless TBC 2v2: 1900 playing DPR with a random. (Was new to TBC, I still am).

being the ugliest rogue NA that fucks every single bitch you wish u could have cus my dick is long enough and fat enough to make ur entire lineage feel it with every thrust i go deep inside of ur mom

apex legends: could've went pro in apex legends was top 100 on leaderboards, but quit the moment S1 came out cause I knew it'd die (it did)

league of legends: better than you'll ever be in your life even though i quit

cod: was #1 SLB at one point and #1 1v1 for SoH/Highrise (people back then would probably dispute this maybe). when i was 10-12 years old for MW2. Quit when the golden age of MW2 went away (MW3 Release). I also held 2 #1 titles on 2 different rankings, one was my own team that I led @ 11-12 years old (maybe even younger, i forget).

I've also been a top player in some unknown other games. Various ones that people won't know. Won't even bother listing them. 1 of them the main game was dead and everyone played on private servers only since the main game was P2W."

I just fucking hate elitist gamer pieces of shit!

View: https://www.twitch.tv/ireliaxo/about

FUCKING YIKES DOOOD :SOY:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back