Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel holy shit, mewing works

cucktearslol

cucktearslol

its over
-
my cheekbones and jaw are slightly more defined in the few months i've been doing it, still not good enough though

try binauralbeatsmaxing for height too

I've considered it but I'll just invest that money into a botox or implant.

But hey, at least it works for you.

Hey, any progress is good progress.

Show a pic of how it looks.

How old are you?

just mewmaxx bro, also jfl you probably still haven't even finished puberty

15 with a fortnite avatar, welcome to ignore kid.

JFL at being 15 and posting here, I hope this place messes you up good and you develop all kinds of insecurities. That’s what you get for being an “incel” At 15, when the truth is you’re probably a turbo autist who doesn’t leave his room and just expects a girl to magically appear while you play shitty video games in your unkempt room.

take before and after pictures and post them here

JFL at being 15 and posting here, I hope this place messes you up good and you develop all kinds of insecurities. That’s what you get for being an “incel” At 15, when the truth is you’re probably a turbo autist who doesn’t leave his room and just expects a girl to magically appear while you play shitty video games in your unkempt room.
if you are 15 and ugly you will most likely be ugly as an adult

This
Fuck off kid