Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over HOLY SHIT ITS OVER FOR THIS TRUECEL SHITSKINNED RICECEL!

Which one of you did this?

Male feminists be like

Funny how chinks are some of the most powerful incel voices.

Funny how chinks are some of the most powerful incel voices.
tbh. Wonder why that is. Could it be that they're even more cucked than curries?

tbh. Wonder why that is. Could it be that they're even more cucked than curries?
My theory is as follows: chinks are DEAD in the West, they are literally not considered human, this oppression is strong enough to awaken the very very low amount of testosterone inside them, which prompts these kind of outbursts.

My theory is as follows: chinks are DEAD in the West, they are literally not considered human, this oppression is strong enough to awaken the very very low amount of testosterone inside them, which prompts these kind of outbursts.
I see. But aren't curries in a similar position as rice or even worse? Why aren't they acting out?

And that’s why sex work should be legalized

I see. But aren't curries in a similar position as rice or even worse? Why aren't they acting out?
Pajeets make up 1.35 % of US, while chinks make 7%, they just don't have the numbers to even start comprehending the idea of rebelling, PLUS, chinks are obviously WAAAAAAAAAAAAY smarter than pajeets, and the idea that the situation you are in is unjust can only come to someone with above average intelligence. Also, I think pajeets are not as subhuman as chinks.

He's ripped, too. He's around gym thots all day who look over him like he's scenery. I was looking for a new gym and I saw a bunch of gym thots going in wearing second skins, already knew it wasn't the place for me.

He looks about 5'5". If he was taller, he'd get bitches.

He's ripped, too. He's around gym thots all day who look over him like he's scenery. I was looking for a new gym and I saw a bunch of gym thots going in wearing second skins, already knew it wasn't the place for me.
JFL gym whores are the worst. flaunting their asses and saying muhh why do i get raped

cope not with those facial bones
His face isn't that bad. If he was over 6 feet, that would makeup for it. He's ripped and has a decent enough jawline. Looks like he's packing down there too (pause). There are foids with kpop/anime fetish.

Pajeets make up 1.35 % of US, while chinks make 7%, they just don't have the numbers to even start comprehending the idea of rebelling, PLUS, chinks are obviously WAAAAAAAAAAAAY smarter than pajeets, and the idea that the situation you are in is unjust can only come to someone with above average intelligence. Also, I think pajeets are not as subhuman as chinks.
Yeah I think you're right. One its the numbers, and two its the fact that pajeets are just too stupid to have the imagination that they're oppressed.

His face isn't that bad. If he was over 6 feet, that would makeup for it. He's ripped and has a decent enough jawline. Looks like he's packing down there too (pause). There are foids with kpop/anime fetish.
there are but it's rare. Those slavic sluts from Russsia travel to korea to fuck gook dick jfl

At least curry women are ugly too. That's the currycels only saving grace. Asians, especially SEAs have it worst.

At least curry women are ugly too. That's the currycels only saving grace. Asians, especially SEAs have it worst.
Yeah I guess curries can still fall back on their women while noodles on the other hand are ruthless eugenicist White cock lovers.

just beg in public theory

just beg in public theory
Men have been reduced to the status of beggars in society. This example is just a sight for sore eyes but lesser and more covert versions of men begging women exist in every sphere of public life.

Men have been reduced to the status of beggars in society.
most beggars in the streets are men anyways. women have a safety net, further proof they have an easier time in life than men.

if the genders were reversed the foid would get a rich chad instantly. proof that society is stacked against males

most beggars in the streets are men anyways. women have a safety net, further proof they have an easier time in life than men.
Men beg in dating, men beg for sex even after marriage, men beg for jobs, men beg for welfare, men beg everywhere. The only place where men don't beg is when it comes to doing dangerous or disgusting jobs.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back