Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel HOLY SHIT IT'S HAPPENING!

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
AEBFA6FC 2891 411E BC2D FBA757F9443A

My leftist dad bet me that he wouldn't build the wall and said that he'd suck it up and vote for him if he did. It looks like Lord Trump just earned two more votes in 2020!

So, who is funding it?

>Liking Donald Trump.

they will dig a hole

What is the point of a shitty wall that can be easily passed? Why not use money for other shit.

What is the point of a shitty wall that can be easily passed? Why not use money for other shit.
What, like more women's rights campaigns and anti-male walks? Fucking lol. Trump's the man and I support the wall. Fuck illegals!

What a fucking waste of money. JFL

What, like more women's rights campaigns and anti-male walks? Fucking lol. Trump's the man and I support the wall. Fuck illegals!
That is just as useless as the wall. I mean proper stuff like buildings.

I don't like immigrants as much as the next guy, but this shit is a waste of money

That is just as useless as the wall. I mean proper stuff like buildings.
Do you have an example of something that we should put more money in? Just wondering.

Plastic surgery for sub5s.
I meant for the overall general public use. I think the wall is fine. It's better than half the shit the democrats spent on their vacations and on terrorists.

this. lol @ any liberalcels(Cucktears) and leftistcels if you think aliens are good for the USA

Also lol at anyone thinking a wall will stop immigration.

Do you have an example of something that we should put more money in? Just wondering.
Nah I don't know shit. But there would have to be something that would improve the country more than a wall would. It's impossible to stop immigrants just like it is for guns.

Nah I don't know shit. But there would have to be something that would improve the country more than a wall would. It's impossible to stop immigrants just like it is for guns.
Yeah, I agree, but its a start I suppose? I just don't know why people are so naive about America wanting to protect itself from obvious foreign enemies. Many other countries border themselves for reasons that are understandable. Nobody gives anyone else shit, just America.

Yeah, I agree, but its a start I suppose? I just don't know why people are so naive about America wanting to protect itself from obvious foreign enemies. Many other countries border themselves for reasons that are understandable. Nobody gives anyone else shit, just America.

I guess it's because usa is the most popular country. I do find it strange how they get hate for it since there are far more negatives than positives for letting them in.

I guess it's because usa is the most popular country. I do find it strange how they get hate for it since there are far more negatives than positives for letting them in.
Yeah, I mean.. it's better safe than sorry and of course, we've had many "sorries" for a while now. As much as I'd love the world to "burn" like many other incels here, I kind like being a degenerate alcoholic fuck that America gave me the privilege of being. Lol

those heroin dealers kidnap and rape white american stacies you idiot. THINK about who you are supporting and for what cause youre fighting for.

/r/The_Donald has poisoned you. every single problem of yours right now is because of America buddy, and let me tell you, trump (a pharoah more foolish than his predecessor) is NOT here to help you LOL.

Implying immigration is bad if you don't have a welfare state
I don't like immigration, they can stay in their shithole's. Also it's about stopping drug trade.

Eh who cares if some low iq idiots die from drugs anyways. Their choice.
I kinda agree but i think drug's can damage society. The inner cities are war zones due to drug's. Thats just a part of the problem but it is a factor for sure.
Female's also use drug's during their pregnancy and screw up their babies.

I kinda agree but i think drug's can damage society. The inner cities are war zones due to drug's. Thats just a part of the problem but it is a factor for sure.
Female's also use drug's during their pregnancy and screw up their babies.
We should just euthanize degenerates. Not build a pointless wall that they'll figure their way around.

We should just euthanize degenerates. Not build a pointless wall that they'll figure their way around.
That would be nice. But people did vote for the wall, it doesnt even cost that much in the grand scheme of thing's. If we cut wefare we could build not only a wall but a canal. Shoot em as they try to swim across.

That would be nice. But people did vote for the wall, it doesnt even cost that much in the grand scheme of thing's. If we cut wefare we could build not only a wall but a canal. Shoot em as they try to swim across.
Why would you want to shoot them?