Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Holy shit it’s getting worse and worse

Normies will just become more ruthless

"Just hit the gym bro":chad::chad:

This is why frame matters.

bullying for no fucking reason. "Just go the gym bro" HAHAHAH LMAO YOU GOT MOGGED!!!!

"yeah bro can i get a picture with you, im a big fan!"
"ahah okay lol"
3 minutes later

MOGGEDDD!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK YOU NIGGER!!!!!

I hate the fact, that all the looksmaxxing stuff is going viral. Literally no one even knew what ´bonesmashing´ was in 2022. Now you have retarded 14yo teens smashing their face with a fuckin hammer, in hopes to attract pussy:lul:

He learned the word from us. He's just trying to fit in.
He's using it because this lingo and memes about psl culture went semi-viral to some on tiktok, it's a meme now, but I've seen gym phaggots use the word "mog" since a long time ago, before that

bullying for no fucking reason. "Just go the gym bro" HAHAHAH LMAO YOU GOT MOGGED!!!!
The world is brutal. People are unnecessarily cruel. That's why I don't go out much and instead spend most of my time indoors to avoid people.

He's using it because this lingo and memes about psl culture went semi-viral to some on tiktok, it's a meme now, but I've seen gym phaggots use the word "mog" since a long time ago, before that

Yes, it's a meme, and so people rocked up to his page like "You're a mogger PSL 8 Gigachad" and because his fans said those words to him, he became the meme itself.

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/C3LoLpcvrA0/

JFL he legit actually fucking posted this

Mogged

The world is brutal. People are unnecessarily cruel. That's why I don't go out much and instead spend most of my time indoors to avoid people.
:feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod:

YET APPRENTLY THIS WEBSITE IS THE 'DEPPRESSION CULT!' THE OUTSIDE WORLD IS THE DEPPRESSION CULT!

It’s not just semi viral lol.

Damn! The guy to the right is 100% slayer!

jfl as if normies havent constantly been assholes like this. this isnt anything new. you just take it to heart cause they use 4chan terms now.

jfl as if normies havent constantly been assholes like this. this isnt anything new. you just take it to heart cause they use 4chan terms now.
There’s a difference between a Normie doing it vs a famous influencer who’s legit 1 in 10000 in not only looks but also muscle insertions doing this.

Mortycel

does he framemog you?
We have the same frame, narrow shoulders, very small bones, actually i have smaller wrists than him JFL. Well at least proportionate to my hand

We have the same frame, narrow shoulders, very small bones, actually i have smaller wrists than him JFL. Well at least proportionate to my hand
What’s your bideltoid

no gym for your face

How do they stand so close to each other with their tops off. Definitely sus

There’s a difference between a Normie doing it vs a famous influencer who’s legit 1 in 10000 in not only looks but also muscle insertions doing this.
ig.

this is what I think when people take pictures of myself with someone else

@Whitefeminineboy :lul: :lul: So both of them are chads because they went on the gym?

Nah he's just roidmaxxed and taller.
Yes but his frame is legit 1 in a million. He has golden tier genetics in terms of insertions there’s a reason he’s very known in the gym community.

guy to the left is mogging him hard

I couldn’t believe it when I saw him post it. He’s just humiliating the poor guy next to him. Fkng brootal

Just hit the gym bruh... brutal.

I know a 5'5 guy who gym-maxxes, but still looks small next to avg height, normal weight guys, despite his big arms.

why do normies call everyone "bro" on ig its fucking stupid.

guy to the right does not look like a incel. he probably gets laid but is getting mogged hard by guy to the left.

Left takes mega roids he won't last past 35

I hate the fact, that all the looksmaxxing stuff is going viral. Literally no one even knew what ´bonesmashing´ was in 2022. Now you have retarded 14yo teens smashing their face with a fuckin hammer, in hopes to attract pussy:lul:
I hope they end up deforming themselves