Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Holy shit itcuck drops massive blackpill

jackwolfskin999

jackwolfskin999

Nofap from 29th August
-

2nd comment

Over for ITcucks.

I think you mean an IT roastie who's finally admitting that women are shallow due to knowing that she's safe from suffering repercussions for doing so.
"Oh yeah, we do want to date exclusively tall guys! But you silly inkwells, keep working at that personality! Maybe one day that """"nice"""" girl will marry you 30 years later after she finds herself and """"matures"""", teehee!"

Got the soy slapped back right in their faces.

So, what's your response now IT. One of your m'ladys is confirming the blackpill, will you faggots turn against her or just ignore it like the spineless faggots you are.

we already know foids prefer prettyboys with quantifiably good proportions and height, they're not as mysterious as they'd like us to believe

All women reveal their true colors eventually.

I think you mean an IT roastie who's finally admitting that women are shallow due to knowing that she's safe from suffering repercussions for doing so.
"Oh yeah, we do want to date exclusively tall guys! But you silly inkwells, keep working at that personality! Maybe one day that """"nice"""" girl will marry you 30 years later after she finds herself and """"matures"""", teehee!"

I'm going with this comment.
All women reveal their true colors eventually.
So, what's your response now IT. One of your m'ladys is confirming the blackpill, will you faggots turn against her or just ignore it like the spineless faggots you are.

They only gave her 1 upvote though.

He’s right, women have developed attraction to more feminine/pretty boy features due to wide spread usage of birth control.

He’s right, women have developed attraction to more feminine/pretty boy features due to wide spread usage of birth control.
Gotta force every foid to take brith control now lol

Gotta force every foid to take brith control now lol
At least the prettyboy aesthetic is a little more realistic and attainable. Youth is obviously on some of our sides so maybe looking cute is all some of us need to do to ascend.
It's ogre for oldcels, ogrecels, and norwooding-cels though.

we already know foids prefer prettyboys with quantifiably good proportions and height, they're not as mysterious as they'd like us to believe
exactly this. we know everything about them.

I bet she is a whale