Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Holy shit, is gene editing coming or what? Is humanity ever going to free itself from the shackles of bad genetics or are we going to rot?

wereqryan

wereqryan

The living shall envy the dead
★★★★★
246d 22h 40m
If we had real political will, we would be rolling out gene editing at a much faster rate than what we currently have, but the will itself seems to be missing in spite of the wave of enthusiasm that came with the dawn of CRISPR technology. The will is missing because the West is cucked in its celebration of weakness and diversity, while simultaneously being hypocritically contemptuous of the same weakness when it manifests in men as ugliness and inceldom. The West follows what Nietzsche called the jewish doctrine of slave morality in his work On the Genealogy of Morality (links below). Slave morality is nothing but a glorification of weakness that limits our pursuit of power and excellence. "Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth." This holiness of weakness is outlined not just in Judeo-Christian faith, but also modern day secular civic religion of critical race theory (which is unsurprisingly another jewish concoction).

Today, we have so many mentally ill, dysfunctional, woke and slutty females being conferred the same respect that priests received in the middle ages. Unfortunately, our new "priests" won't show us a gateway to new heights of excellence, only degradation because in the end, the weak can't perform under pressure and they can never rise to the occasion; only the strong can. Unfortunately, men have been victimized into following religions of weakness, whether its christcuckdom or critical race theory wokeness. Our testosterone is being subdued and our genes are slowly but surely degrading under domestication.

However, genomics offers us men a glimmer of hope out of this darkness. Only genomics can extract and revive the lost genes of ancient Chad men whose biological greatness in adaptation was hard earned through generations of environmental hardship and adversity in cold barren regions of Europe. We can usher in a new era where we take the best aspects of our past and improve upon it to make a new Ubermensch Gigachad of the future who is free from the shackles of disease and non-performing subhumanity, but that can only happen if we mentally uncuck ourselves from the gynocentric slave morality of weakness. Until that time comes, we have no option besides helplessly bearing witness to the growth of our rot in physiology and culture.

Links to brief summary of Nietzsche's On the Genealogy of Morality

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5vxabBmyyw

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTvyUVgFa5U

Last edited:
Arabcel9

Arabcel9

No longer human
7d 15h 27m
even if gene editing comes , chads and incels will still exist and why you may ask?

because of the hypergamous nature of women , theyll simple want better giga chads , and so there will literally be incel-chads (in the future if gene edting happens) because they dont fit the standards of their times

:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

wereqryan

wereqryan

★★★★★
246d 22h 40m
Arabcel9 said:
because of the hypergamous nature of women , theyll simple want better giga chads , and so there will literally be incel-chads (in the future if gene edting happens) because they dont fit the standards of their times
Sure but at least we'll have control over uncontrollables and at the very least we'll be able to reduce inequality to some extent.

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command
★★★★★
141d 11h 9m
Arabcel9 said:
even if gene editing comes , chads and incels will still exist and why you may ask?

This is correct. Hypergamy will remain and the average will shift.

I don't know if CRISPR gene editing can reprogram the nature of a creature, but unless that basic evolutionary drive (to always be seeking for the fittest genes possible) is switched off in genetically engineered women, creating gigachads and terrachads the world over will actually worsen the effect hypergamy has on the species.

Arabcel9

Arabcel9

No longer human
7d 15h 27m
wereqryan said:
Sure but at least we'll have control over uncontrollables and at the very least we'll be able to reduce inequality to some extent.
no , and this thread is utter cope .
you have failed to grasp hypergamy , there will always be losers and you cant just "minimilaize" their amount , if foids will also have access to this technology(and stacymax) what makes you think theyd settle for a chad instead of a gig giga chad?:feelshmm:

wereqryan

wereqryan

★★★★★
246d 22h 40m
Arabcel9 said:
ou have failed to grasp hypergamy , there will always be losers and you cant just "minimilaize" their amount , if foids will also have access to this technology(and stacymax) what makes you think theyd settle for a chad instead of a gig giga chad?:feelshmm:
I think your imagination is limited. Yes there will be hypergamy, but it can be minimized through gene regulation and optimization.

Deleted member 20073

Deleted member 20073

‏‏‎
-
132d 21h 19m
we'll need to re-approach and re-shape the ethical laws first.

Arabcel9

Arabcel9

No longer human
7d 15h 27m
this thread : cope

Deleted member 20073

Deleted member 20073

‏‏‎
-
132d 21h 19m
Arabcel9 said:

well, yeah each new implemented layer re-place the prior existing one at pace of improvement, but, a world majorly compost of Übermenschs would be triumphant. It's not only looks but cognition to be modified simultaneously.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 27204

Self-banned
-
154d 14h 8m
based_meme said:
This is correct. Hypergamy will remain and the average will shift.

I don't know if CRISPR gene editing can reprogram the nature of a creature, but unless that basic evolutionary drive (to always be seeking for the fittest genes possible) is switched off in genetically engineered women, creating gigachads and terrachads the world over will actually worsen the effect hypergamy has on the species.
Hypergamy remains but there is an acceptable minimum where the minimum is no longer truecel. You only have to see this with whites. Because of jbw very few if any white males are truecel compared to non black ethnic males. So with gene editing resulting in less extremely undesirable traits (like being/looking south asian as a male) it will drastically reduce the amount of truecels.

The truest of truecels being what women consider universally physically repulsive will pretty much cease to exist with gene editing getting rid of those traits.

wereqryan @wereqryan CRISPR and gene editing is indeed still not far enough along. With the rise of woke culture in western countries it will probably be China or Russia where such things emerge first. Western countries are only interested in promoting one-sided eugenics that benefits women and only excludes ugly men from the genepool through traditional competitive dating culture and serial monogamy, while trying to maximize the possibility of any woman being able to breed, if not flat out encouraging it the more ugly the woman is.

Last edited:
erenyeager

erenyeager

Destroy the world for inceldia
★★★★★
47d 7h 6m
No it's over

I want to believe

I want to believe

I enjoy self-destruction.
★★★★★
61d 2h 51m
You can't change one's body, face and height by editing his genes though.

R

RollD20

I just want handholding
-
104d 7h 31m
even if gene editing happened tommorow it won’t effect me :feelscomfy: I’ll still be incel :feelshaha:

I want to believe

I want to believe

★★★★★
61d 2h 51m
RollD20 said:
even if gene editing happened tommorow it won’t effect me :feelscomfy: I’ll still be incel :feelshaha:
That's right. So, what's the point then? How can it be beneficial for us adult incels? Maybe I sound kinda selfish now, but still.

dirtykombatcel

dirtykombatcel

dropkicks for equality
★★★★★
30d 19h 4m
Arabcel9 said:

wereqryan said:
the inequality will definitely be reduced and it will be better for everyone, Arabcel9 @Arabcel9 just doesn't see the whole image because with editing you can literally make yourself adapt to any current beauty standard AND give yourself unique features that distinguish you from the others (by give yourself I mean that your parents would give you when you're born or some shit, however it would work)

gene editing is the true redemption for this cursed place.

even if it won't affect any of us as its only probably going to be a thing in the distant future. WE will rot. But maybe others in the future won't :dab:

D

Deleted member 27204

Self-banned
-
154d 14h 8m
I want to believe said:
You can't change one's body, face and height by editing his genes though.
People already undergo life altering surgery to fix body and face proportions. Gene editing is just the next technological step in doing this but with a greater amount of control over previously uncontrollable factors like race, body odor and bone development in the early stages of life.

I want to believe

I want to believe

★★★★★
61d 2h 51m
That's pointless (for us). It would be better if they discovered a way to help people who live now. Besides, it would also help future generations too.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 27204

Self-banned
-
154d 14h 8m
I want to believe said:
That's pointless (for us). It would be better if they discovered a way to help people who live now. Besides, it would also help future generations too.
There's nothing stopping such methods from being used on people living now, although it wouldn't be designer baby type technology but more in the way of experimental gene therapies.

D

Deleted member 36872

Cu
-
21h 0m
Arabcel9 said:

I want to believe

I want to believe

★★★★★
61d 2h 51m
your personality said:
There's nothing stopping such methods from being used on people living now, although it wouldn't be designer baby type technology but more in the way of experimental gene therapies.
Say, if your growth plates are closed, no matter what genes you'll get, you won't become an inch taller.
The same goes to the size of the cock. And it's also impossible to change the face by that way.
Maybe you can prevent some serious deceases though.

D

Deleted member 27204

Self-banned
-
154d 14h 8m
I want to believe said:
Say, if your growth plates are closed, no matter what genes you'll get, you won't become an inch taller.
The same goes to the size of the cock. And it's also impossible to change the face by that way.
Maybe you can prevent some serious deceases though.
Some people here have said that changing their skin tone and natural body odor is all it would take to ascend to normie level. That would be a definite benefit for ethnic truecels here.

I want to believe

I want to believe

★★★★★
61d 2h 51m
your personality said:
Some people here have said that changing their skin tone and natural body odor is all it would take to ascend to normie level. That would be a definite benefit for ethnic truecels here.
Well. If I could stop my hair from thinning and change my eye and hair colors, I'd feel better. Although I'd become only 4/10 (now I'm 3/10 at best).
It's because bones>colors.

Last edited:
Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
124d 3h 35m
Gene editing isreal!

But you won't like it...

GoyBargainer

GoyBargainer

Just know that if you hide, it doesn't go away
★★★
7d 10h 15m
How is this helping?

Deleted member 35725

Deleted member 35725

mogged by reality
-
14d 7h 43m
It seems that many of your topics are related to futurism and/or transhumanism, which is cool.

Arabcel9

Arabcel9

No longer human
7d 15h 27m
dirtykombatcel said:
the inequality will definitely be reduced and it will be better for everyone, Arabcel9 @Arabcel9 just doesn't see the whole image because with editing you can literally make yourself adapt to any current beauty standard AND give yourself unique features that distinguish you from the others (by give yourself I mean that your parents would give you when you're born or some shit, however it would work)

gene editing is the true redemption for this cursed place.

even if it won't affect any of us as its only probably going to be a thing in the distant future. WE will rot. But maybe others in the future won't :dab:
gene editing is a fantasy cope which will never come , at most people will be able to edit the genes of their babies to some extent

dirtykombatcel

dirtykombatcel

dropkicks for equality
★★★★★
30d 19h 4m
Arabcel9 said:
gene editing is a fantasy cope which will never come , at most people will be able to edit the genes of their babies to some extent
even if it weren't a fantasy cope, it wouldn't be discovered in our lifetimes anyway. It wouldn't affect us thus it is irrelevant.

Arabcel9

Arabcel9

No longer human
7d 15h 27m
dirtykombatcel said:
even if it weren't a fantasy cope, it wouldn't be discovered in our lifetimes anyway. It wouldn't affect us thus it is irrelevant.
its literally impossible and most scientists or researchers who claim to study such things mostly say so just to get more funds for their research facility , this is what scientific research has come to : make click-bait claims for more funds

dirtykombatcel

dirtykombatcel

dropkicks for equality
★★★★★
30d 19h 4m
Arabcel9 said:
its literally impossible and most scientists or researchers who claim to study such things mostly say so just to get more funds for their research facility , this is what scientific research has come to : make click-bait claims for more funds
true, most fancy things like this exist only conceptually

D

Deleted member 27204

Self-banned
-
154d 14h 8m
Arabcel9 said:
This is also a good possibility. From what you'd read regarding news with material engineering you'd think technology would be coming close to having fully functional matter replicators but no :society:

Arabcel9

Arabcel9

No longer human
7d 15h 27m
your personality said:
This is also a good possibility. From what you'd read regarding news with material engineering you'd think technology would be coming close to having fully functional matter replicators but no :society:
depends , its just that most people are interested in reddit-tier scientific breakthroughs while RN there are many important but lesser known things being researched

Notorious Inkler

Notorious Inkler

I CÄN'T KREMPI
★★★★★
73d 13h 15m
Bookmarked. High IQ

D

Deleted member 27768

And we'll die, waiting for a new day.
-
57d 17h 54m
Arabcel9 said:
no , and this thread is utter cope .
you have failed to grasp hypergamy , there will always be losers and you cant just "minimilaize" their amount , if foids will also have access to this technology(and stacymax) what makes you think theyd settle for a chad instead of a gig giga chad?:feelshmm:

Arabcel9

Arabcel9

No longer human
7d 15h 27m
D

Deleted member 27768

And we'll die, waiting for a new day.
-
57d 17h 54m
No, it aint.

shape1
shape2