Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Holy SHIT. Incel to Chad

A

anincelforlifelol

Banned
-
This is the same guy from another thread I posted

CWOtd3WVAAAYWOD.jpg

C2FZEanUcAA7hE-.jpg

He looks weird as fuck

I've seen that guy on Instagram and he looks weird af. We all know that he looks off, and see that he isn't a Chad, but somehow everybody -- even roasties -- treat him like Chad. It's fucking weird.

Wind said:
I've seen that guy on Instagram and he looks weird af. We all know that he looks off, and see that he isn't a Chad, but somehow everybody -- even roasties -- treat him like Chad. It's fucking weird.

Because hes mogs 99% of this forum plus normies.

repulsive, jawline is too defined, weird aspie eye area kind of like gamblers, face bloat. something is wrong with his face. sub human to to sub human trying to be chad, just lol @ thinking you can escape your genetics boyo

Looks even worse without his filters and selfies, just lol.

It's all about how you present yourself in 2018. If you can trick people into thinking you are good looking with angles, photoshop and filters, they're going to eventually believe it so much that when they see you IRL, they won't even notice you look worse. So legit.

He looks like a normie tbh.
Well in the first pic he looks kinda bad.
Second is acceptable

his jaw is uber-chad(though I can see why people would find it off-putting) so I guess that makes up for his subpar other facial features.

mikepence said:
his jaw is uber-chad(though I can see why people would find it off-putting) so I guess that makes up for his subpar other facial features.

Wow good point.
I didn't even notice his strong jaw.