Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Holy shit I’m glad I’m not autistic

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
So I’m in a restaurant rn and some autist is with his mom and he is speaking so fucking loud lol holy shit. And sounds very nasally gay but not too gay just very weird. Maybe I am retarded too idk.

Loudfags are annoying,I want them to cease

He needs to shut the fuck up

he must have low functioning autism, it sucks even more than high functioning

Autism is an epidemic

what food you eat?

im sorry but ur autistic

That was me for the longest time.

Brutal as fuck
Then I realized it and tried to fix it and for several years was in an even worse state of being overly quiet and nervous/self conscious about it

At least never had a gay nasally voice

Then I realized it and tried to fix it and for several years was in an even worse state of being overly quiet and nervous/self conscious about it

At least never had a gay nasally voice
are you sure you were overly quiet? Or was that for the better?

are you sure you were overly quiet? Or was that for the better?
Yes

Everyone literally called me "quiet" (incel)

I remember some teachers felt bad for me because I went full silent sperg mode alot so they tried to ask me how my weekend was when I was sitting alone like a sperg not saying anything while other kids were talking to each other. Just made me feel even worse

finally balanced it out at around 18 or so, but by then it was too late and done with social interactions mostly anyway. I also have never been able to fix looking mad/sad because that is just how I've been for decades on the inside. So I'm still maladjusted overall

Yes

I remember some teachers felt bad for me because I went full silent sperg mode alot so they tried to ask me how my weekend was when I was sitting alone like a sperg not saying anything while other kids were talking to each other. Just made me feel even worse

finally balanced it out at around 18 or so, but by then it was too late and done with social interactions mostly anyway. I also have never been able to fix looking mad/sad because that is just how I've been for decades on the inside. So I'm still maladjusted overall
brutal man sorry to hear that. So you went to university?

I'm pretty confident I don't have autism but I may as well have. Being an ugly, avoidant loner has made me completely socially retarded in real time settings.
I am still socially retarded but I get the basics I guess but I inherently don’t abide by them

brutal man sorry to hear that. So you went to university?
Yes briefly then dropped out because it was awful and I realized I was neither getting a career nor any social life or gf out of it. I might go back to college

So I’m in a restaurant rn and some autist is with his mom and he is speaking so fucking loud lol holy shit. And sounds very nasally gay but not too gay just very weird. Maybe I am retarded too idk.

Imagine he blurted out someting really loud like "fucking cuntnigger" and then very calmly turns around to the shocked people looking at him and goes "sorry, autism"

Yes briefly then dropped out because it was awful and I realized I was neither getting a career nor any social life or gf out of it. I might go back to college
word. good luck

brutal. this used to be me and still is when i get excited by human contact i lose my "cool" and my sperg starts up again - the funniest thing is that nothing i say makes sense it's just a bunch of noises. unfortunately i still have the gay nasally voice, i don't think i can fix that but now i just try to keep my mouth shut.

I’m not autistic either

Over for spergcels

Yes

I was like that too

I'm pretty confident I don't have autism but I may as well have. Being an ugly, avoidant loner has made me completely socially retarded in real time settings.
True. I sometimes feel like I was born with autism but learned to larp as normie in social situations but now due to lonelyness I’m getting weird again.

i'd really hate if i was born autistic, some members here might be on the spectrum and it's brutal

50d 11h 1m

i'd really hate if i was born autistic, some members here might be on the spectrum and it's brutal
It's not that bad tbh as an autist you really forget about human relationships. In fact I'm so autistic i learned that you can stick your dick in a vagina and that females are sexual from this site at the age of 19. Till then I was happy with masturbation and in my brain this was the default ''sexual intercourse''. There're other upsides to it like the fact that you can live for long amounts of time in solitude (sometimes years) when NTs get crazy after 1 week.

Last edited:
At least he's not eating alone.

High functioning just means shy which basically just means ugly. Low functioning autists are basically just vegtables.

Fuck I hate loud people, don't care if you're autistic either.

i wish i was autistic so i would get neetbux tbh

Cope. Low-functioning autists have the advantage of not being self-aware, which increases their life quality.

High-functioning autists have to take on the responsibility of sentience and suffering, which either results in suicide, ER, or intellectual transcendence (which just leads back to sui/ER).

why you didn't tag him pussy ?

@knajjd
i dont know if he would understand it as a joke tbh
and yes im a pussy , not in the literal sense though

Yes

brutal, man :cryfeels: :cryfeels:
I dropped out last year
I might as well go back to uni later this year or 2021... but anyway good luck to you, hope you accomplish your goals