Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Holy shit i thought this site was gone forever...

• Thread starter Deleted member 33735
  • Start date
Deleted member 33735

Deleted member 33735

Self-banned
-
I am glad this site still exists, i just discovered via a reddit cuck (They were mad that this site was still online) that said that now its Incels.is, instead of ".co".

Just when i thought i found my place on internet, all of a sudden this site disappears... hope these idiots dont bring this place down again.

Oh wow, it's been like this since a while.
Glad to see you back here brocel.

I am glad this site still exists, i just discovered via a reddit cuck (They were mad that this site was still online) that said that now its Incels.is, instead of ".co".
Just GrAYcel things

You aren’t going to spam some certain copypastas, are you? XD

Might as well leave again since ((fbi.is)) probably gonna be dead soon anyway lol

Might as well leave again since ((fbi.is)) probably gonna be dead soon anyway lol
That sucks, i hope this site lasts forever... its seriously my only place on this fucking internet shit.

co was much better tbh :cryfeels: is does not have the same ring to it :cryfeels: are we getting co back @SergeantIncel

Oh wow, it's been like this since a while.
Glad to see you back here brocel.
Thank god, @Miserable you are here. Most of my fellow cels have been banned due to stupid stuff.

Just when i thought i found my place on internet, all of a sudden this site disappears... hope these idiots dont bring this place down again.
Just GrAYcel things

Thank god, @Miserable you are here. Most of my fellow cels have been banned due to stupid stuff.
I'm glad I am appreciated. Users have been banned left and right, it's been chaotic here

I'm glad I am appreciated. Users have been banned left and right, it's been chaotic here
No problem man. Why are they moving exactly? Not a good move on their part.

No problem man. Why are they moving exactly? Not a good move on their part.
Because of what happened on Friday and such. About the theory of Serge giving user data and such. And users spamming and mass tagging, it's just a lot. Users have been moving to specific discords and other forums and chats.

Because of what happened on Friday and such. About the theory of Serge giving user data and such. And users spamming and mass tagging, it's just a lot. Users have been moving to specific discords and other forums and chats.
Don't you think that light upon light stuff is a bit exxagerated? They are making this a big issue by connecting dots here and there.

Don't you think that light upon light stuff is a bit exxagerated? They are making this a big issue by connecting dots here and there.
Well, it's been a couple of days now, and nothing happened. No FBI or police over my base or anything. So, personally, It is a bit exaggerated. It's still a interesting and eerie theory though. But everything is still as it was, just a bit of minor chaos.

Careful what you say I guess, all your data gets passed on to feds.

Careful what you say I guess, all your data gets passed on to feds.
It's getting passed on anyways. Nothing is private on the internet.
Well, it's been a couple of days now, and nothing happened. No FBI or police over my base or anything. So, personally, It is a bit exaggerated. It's still a interesting and eerie theory though. But everything is still as it was, just a bit of minor chaos.
Exactly. Hope they come back and get unbanned soon.

Last edited: