Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Holy shit I shaved and my lower third is fucking horrendous

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
My jaw is recessed as fuck , looks bloated and have extreme double chin

I look disgusting ,I hope to get surgery ASAP

fuck man it’s really sad my jaw got recessed this much

My only mistake was having shit genes
Extremely oily body +15 allergies+terrible beard genes (I look like a 17 year old I’m 22)+extreme snot and oily liquid ear wax (disgusting)+bloated face(I’m fit and working out)+ recessed chin + shit closed hapa eyes + asymmetrical face +disproportionate body +not athletic +fast fatigue +can’t wake up in the morning +always tired +narcolepsy (actually diagnosed) + extreme acne +extreme acne marks +shit yellow teeth

Just fucking wake me up

deathfuel tbh

i can grow a decent beard, but choose to shave it cause i'm not ashamed of my subhumanity

height and weight?

I promise I have the worst lower third on the forum I am literally deformed:feelskek::feelskek:

You're probably like me then, mentalcel with decent eye area

Unfortunately my mentalcel tendencies outweighs any eye advantages I may have :reeeeee:
My lower third is shit, there is no thing as mentalcel, we are fucking ugly believe me
You're probably like me then, mentalcel with decent eye area

Unfortunately my mentalcel tendencies outweighs any eye advantages I may have :reeeeee:
I will get a lot of girls and be Chad when I get my surgeries, and I’ll make sure you all know I survived

My lower third is shit also, but mentalcel DEFINITELY exists. Have you not hears of jstanza? hamlossus?

Mentalcel is definitely true for non-chads. If you are sub 8, it's NT-only.
No

My beard is so ugly I look better when I shave

My lower third is shit also, but mentalcel DEFINITELY exists. Have you not hears of jstanza? hamlossus?

Another

When I shave it's complete nightmare fuel. I see the horrendous destruction of years of cystic scarring acne. I am some burn victim freak, and there is no treatment for it. My jaw is actually ok but RUINED by destroyed fat collagen and redness.

Too bad i have to shave to get these shitty expensive treatments that do not work.

84 ,190 cm
Chads co

Jfl at denying the darktriadpill
it is just a cope,you are bluepilled af to believe personality mogs looks,you don't belong here

jsanza is both mental and ugly as fuck. i agree with NT theory for sub 8s btw. thats observeable reality. you just dont see non NT sub chads with women. the more succesful and neurotypical you are the higher the chance of getting a girlfriend, but i doubt these men can get he best of them anyway, many of those relationshits are cucked, i know that.