Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel holy shit I miss being NEET.

• Thread starter Deleted member 14866
  • Start date
Deleted member 14866

Deleted member 14866

prescriber of dogpills
-
I'm on a week break and holy shit this is no fucking comfy.

FUCK UNI :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

NEET or death tbh

U will get used to it.

It doesnt get better. Better retire early fagot

wish i were neet fml

oh well at least studentcelling isnt a real job so i can still rot more hours per day than the average wage lizard

I go to college too and the advantage that offers this compared to school or work is that you can skip many of your classes or even drop it, or take online courses as well. I only go to take the important tests meanwhile the other days I spend all day LDARing in my bedroom.

Destroy your school

Fuck, I'm going to Uni this year since I was dropped out of college, and I will wagecucking while learning :feelshaha:, JFL @ myself.

My semester ends in two weeks.

Im glad im not a NEET anymore tbh.

U will get used to it.

Naw, this is horseshit, or rather it is one of the tings that varies from person to person.

I think real world work is more soul crushing than college. In college I operated one lecture at a time. A few 2 hour lectures a day spread apart. In between I could do wtfever I wanted. Projects I could work on at my own time. Real world work requires me to dedicate a large chunk of my day to my company. For some people this is fine, but I tend to like to work when I want to and the college schedule of doing homework whenever I could was better for me.

I am technically supposed to be at work during specific hours but my boss is cool as fuck (he prob wouldn't be if I didn't produce so many good results, though) so I am allowed to show up whenever the fuck I want unless it is important to be at work at a specific time. I tried following a regular schedule for a while but that depressed the ever living fuck out of me.

I just started part time retail and I want to NEET again so bad.

uni doesnt feel much different to me because i still ldar a lot, and it sucks because im being unproductive

a job would be better for me because then i would be forced to be productive