Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal HOLY SHIT I JUST CAME AND…

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
I was taking a shower after giving myself a haircut and i decided to jerk off cuz i was bored (i haven’t jerked off in like 7 days and have had 0 urges) and my cum was 80% water! (Clear Precum)

No wonder i wasn’t able to grow a beard this time i tried. My testosterone just keeps getting lower and lower. Soon i’ll probably have 100% clear cum but i can still see those white things (the sticky white things) so that’s a good thing.

No wonder my face is looking more and more low t and i have to cut my hair short just to look somewhat like a man.

Last edited:
How do you know it was 80% water? Did you use a microscope to analyze your cum ?

Are you still trying to fix your hormones and go back to normal or have you given up?

Are you on an anti-depressant?

F2Jh0p3XUAAe80e

good job buddy?

Are you still trying to fix your hormones and go back to normal or have you given up?
I shouldnt have to buy steroids while everyone else gets natural normal-high t

It was fucking clear (like precum)
Maybe you didn’t actually cum? I’ve had times where I thought I cummed but it was just a lot of precum that spurted out instead so I had to keep going

Maybe you didn’t actually cum? I’ve had times where I thought I cummed but it was just a lot of precum that spurted out instead so I had to keep going
Lmao i fucking came

you have never seen me...

Happens to me only when i beat my meat multiple times per day

How do you know it was 80% water? Did you use a microscope to analyze your cum ?
:feelskek:.

He should eat foods that are known to raise testosterone- red meat, fish, eggs, etc. exercise, get vitamin D from sunlight, and if needed speak to a doctor about some sort of medications for testosterone. @Incelius Savage

Are you on an anti-depressant?
they literally don't. The average western man has soy levels of test
The ZOG merely wants to keep all men suppressed with their "medications" which only damage our systems more.

:feelskek:.

He should eat foods that are known to raise testosterone- red meat, fish, eggs, etc. exercise, get vitamin D from sunlight, and if needed speak to a doctor about some sort of medications for testosterone. @Incelius Savage

The ZOG merely wants to keep all men suppressed with their "medications" which only damage our systems more.
Eating good foods to raise test is the dumbest lie. I’ve ate clean for months and my testosterone stayed the same.

It’s all about the hormones.

Eating good foods to raise test is the dumbest lie. I’ve ate clean for months and my testosterone stayed the same.

It’s all about the hormones.
Did it have soy or other additives in it that can Lowe t-levels? You should also look into other factors in your life that may be contributing to your low t-levels.

even ur own body knows its best not to breed

I shouldnt have to buy steroids while everyone else gets natural normal-high t
Yeah but your condition is not natural you broke your dick, you should try to heal if it's possible imo

how much testosterone do you have? i have 495 ng of testosterone, when i fap after 1 week of nofap streak my cum is yellow

Did it have soy or other additives in it that can Lowe t-levels? You should also look into other factors in your life that may be contributing to your low t-levels.
I don’t smoke, drink, or do drugs. All i do is probably eat unhealthy but i tried the clean diet when i weighed a lot less

also this isn’t shocking cuz my cum has been losing volume for a bit now

I don’t smoke, drink, or do drugs. All i do is probably eat unhealthy but i tried the clean diet when i weighed a lot less
Maybe try gymcelling? Also, it is worth going to a doctor or maybe hoping on some treatment for T-levels.

Maybe try gymcelling? Also, it is worth going to a doctor or maybe hoping on some treatment for T-levels.
I started lifting weights like a month ago but it’s way too much work and i dont think ill gain a ton of muscle. Im gonna focus on losing fat first. If i get a job ill prob get like 10 minutes in a day

I shouldnt have to when some retard has 800ngl t level for just existing @Zer0/∞

I shouldnt have to when some retard has 800ngl t level for just existing @Zer0/∞
Yeah, this life is unfair as fuck & I hate everyday of my existence- water-is-wet.

But based on how you have described things, it sounds as if you're a humblebragging volcel who could ascend with weight-loss & things to replace your t-levels.

do you have erectile problems?

Yeah, this life is unfair as fuck & I hate everyday of my existence- water-is-wet.

But based on how you have described things, it sounds as if you're a humblebragging volcel who could ascend with weight-loss & things to replace your t-levels.
he's literally a norwoodcel, stop hating on him

he's literally a norwoodcel, stop hating on him
Yeah- I am a norwoodcel as well and have proven it to many users(@Grim_Reaper @Adolf Hitler @Stupid Clown)

It is not my only Failo, but it is still one of my worst.

Also -if you had a decent enough IQ- you would be able to see how he humblebrags by constantly stating how he got compliments when he was skinny & even stated how he looked good when he was not fat: Also self-admitted locational and that he could easily ascend with a Latina but is just in a place filled with Whites & Blacks.

Last edited:
Yeah- I am a norwoodcel as well and have proven it to many users(@Grim_Reaper @Adolf Hitler @Stupid Clown)

It is not my only Failo, but it is still one of my worst.

Also -if you had a decent enough IQ- you would be able to see how he humblebrags by constantly stating how he got compliments when he was skinny & even stated how he looked good when he was not fat.
That happened in his teens before he had health and hormone problems, he's ugly now

Cut sugar and all remotely processed food out of your diet. It promotes the production of estrogen. It's one of the main reasons men have become so soy.

That happened in his teens before he had health and hormone problems, he's ugly now
So if those were just fixed, he would ascend?

this has happened to me. But the issue was fixed after dieting and no fap for a year plus. your issue is probably more severe. This another subhuman bloodline trait.