Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Holy shit, I hate my mom - I just prayed to Saint Jake Davison

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Paragon
★★★★★
My mom continually tells me that I'm unattractive, I want to go Adam Lanza on her in Tony Hawk's Pro SkatER 2.

The only person who continually makes fun of me now that I am an adult - is my mothER.

I hate this bitch so much, she is evil, more demon than human.

I would nevER introduce my mom to anyone - she is disgusting.

I'm serious - my mom is the most evil foid I have evER met.

No foid that I've met comes close to her evil.

The foids in my family are horrifying.

Grandfather lucked out by dying.

More subhuman than a bear

It's so bad, I am looking forward to my grandmother croaking - so there will be one less evil foid from my family on this planet.

Behind evERy Saint - was his crazy bitch mothER.

Last thing I'l say is this - my mom told me that my adopted foid cousin who is nine years youngER than me (she's 23) - became drunk, and was so drunk that she couldn't drive her car. So my cousin gave her car keys to hER foid friend, and hER foid friend crashed my cousin's car. So, my aunt used the money from the insurance claim and gave my cousin some money - so that my cousin could purchase a more stylish car!

I would nevER and have nevER done anything like that! Yet, my cousin is the favorite! This bitch claims she takes birth control pills to ease her bleeding during periods - right, but she can't control her drinking? Foids are evil, and they have ganged up on me my entire life!

I hate foids!

Be the change you want to see in the world:society:

My mom continually tells me that I'm unattractive, I want to go Adam Lanza on her in Tony Hawk's Pro SkatER 2.

The only person who continually makes fun of me now that I am an adult - is my mothER.

I hate this bitch so much, she is evil, more demon than human.

I would nevER introduce my mom to anyone - she is disgusting.

I'm serious - my mom is the most evil foid I have evER met.

No foid that I've met comes close to her evil.

The foids in my family are horrifying.

Grandfather lucked out by dying.

View attachment 1189511
based ! Hail saint davidson!