Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Holy shit, I almost had sex last night

• Thread starter Deleted member 17724
  • Start date
Deleted member 17724

Deleted member 17724

Banned
-
So I was walking back home from Epstein Manor. It was late, around 9 pm (21:00 for you baka gajins). As I was walking on this poorly-lit street, I noticed this somewhat hot but trashy woman. She was around 30 years old. At this moment in time I was fed up with my situation, a virgin at this age, and I was also very horny. So I did something I never did before: I hit on her.

She was smoking a cigarette, so I asked if I could borrow one of hers and join her and smoke with her. Mind you, I don't smoke, but I was willing to do anything at this point. So I asked her for a cigarette, and she winks at me and says "Sure, sweet cheeks". At this point my heart was racing, that reaction combined with my pent-up libido made me almost convinced that I'd have sex if I played my cards right. So as I'm smoking that cigarette, we get to talking, and we really hit it off. In merely a few minutes, I thought I was about to have sex (cause mind you, this chick was obviously a little trashy). Anyway, as I'm finishing the second cigarette I've borrowed, she hits me up with: "You gotta forgive yourself Ethnic, the accident wasn't your fault". I looked up to her and realized that the woman I had been talking to was in fact my late mother, who had been killed together with my father in a car crash, leaving me an orphan at age 6. "Mother?" I say with tears rolling down my face, "oh God, it's really you? Wait...where are you going?". "I'm sorry Ethnic" she says, as her body starts to fade, as if it were made up of mist. "The guy upstairs didn't give me much time, you see.Take care of yourself alright? I hope you find yourself a nice girlfriend someday". As she disappears, I feel a sharp pain on the head and lose consciousness.

When I woke up, I was in a hospital and a nurse called a police offer into my room soon afterwards. It turns out I was hit and robbed by a local gang of Black Israelite's calling themselves the NiggerKikes, I curse my Jewish-run government for allowing these coons to roam around freely and then return my thoughts to more important matters. The vision I had the night before. I realized that my inceldom may had led to my mother's spirit not being able to rest in peace. I realized what I had to do: I had to get my driver license, whatever the costs, so I could ascend to Chadhood. Allah, give me strength.