Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL HOLY SHIT GTFIH: CURRYCEL GETS BTFO

Superpower

By

He has a lot of guts.

711 employees on their day off

Superpower

By

"btfo" is there anyone who takes seriously these warnings?

btw, whatafuc this guy did

Leaked footage of Chudur Budur trying to be low inhib than pussying out after the foid recorded him.

I expect that when he gets home hes going to make a thread exxagerating about how he sexually harassed and rubbed his cock on a foid

This is the roastie in question:

Typical feminist scum....

A typical feminist currywhore, looks like a freaking monkey like all of them. That dick flasher currycel mogs her to oblivion, tbh.

Its over for him though:

• Shitskin
  • Skinnyfat
  • Manlet
  • Shitty ecto frame
  • Bloated face
  • No visible bones in his face

His dick is probably pretty big, it was not even hard and it looks already 5 incher (probably 8 inch when his dick is hard).

You can take the poo out the loo, but you cant take the poo out of the poo

How the hell are these guys so low inhib? Il never understand it

How the hell are these guys so low inhib? Il never understand it
He has a reasonably big dick that's how. The confidence of knowing you can pleasure a hole. This is why I don't understand how bigdickcels exist unless they have seriously deformed faces or something.

He has a reasonably big dick that's how. The confidence of knowing you can pleasure a hole. This is why I don't understand how bigdickcels exist unless they have seriously deformed faces or something.
So.... you are saying if you flash your PP some foid will jump on it if its big enough? Sounds like a stretch. You still need a good face to get a foid to look at your dick.

However curries seem to always have low inhib, not sure why though.

The least she could've done is show him bobs and vegane in return.

Now someone post that video some Chad made as he drove around flashing girls his dick. I seem to recall some actually sucked it but the one that stands out was the 7.5/10 girl who politely tells him he's too cute for that with a smile (and I think gives him her number).

That's a good beginning, it's a shame he chicken out.