Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL HOLY SHIT FREEZA HAHA

Piratecel

Piratecel

pussyfree and humanrightsfree
-

i was watching a dbz movie and freeza has stolen all of the dragonballs which can grant ANY wish and instead of asking for money or immortality he chooses to GROW TALLER !! :lul: :lul: FREEZA OWNS THE ENTIRE FUCKING GALAXY YET HE STILL WANTS TO CHANGE HIS HEIGHT!!

nigga only wanted 5cm too… he’s just like me :feelscry:

He's 5'2".

Never started for Friezacels.

Why didnt he just stay in his second form ? He was a giga tallfag in that form

Why didnt he just stay in his second form ? He was a giga tallfag in that form
that actually gets addressed, he says he wants to be taller by 5cm in his regular form so it looks like he's still growing naturally :lul:

btw if anyone wants to know it's

Dragon Ball Super: Broly​

that actually gets addressed, he says he wants to be taller by 5cm in his regular form so it looks like he's still growing naturally :lul:
I see. But did he really finish growing ? His father King Cold was really tall, over 2.50m (probably more) and Freeza was still young compared to him

I see. But did he really finish growing ? His father King Cold was really tall, over 2.50m (probably more) and Freeza was still young compared to him
King Cold looked like he was in his 2nd form.

No. Never liked Mulattas.

King Cold looked like he was in his 2nd form.
His father still heightmogged him into the Astrorealm and back when both are in their second form

View attachment 1049945
i was watching a dbz movie and freeza has stolen all of the dragonballs which can grant ANY wish and instead of asking for money or immortality he chooses to GROW TALLER !! :lul: :lul: FREEZA OWNS THE ENTIRE FUCKING GALAXY YET HE STILL WANTS TO CHANGE HIS HEIGHT!!
I'd want 25cm just to be a bit above average height.

Brutal heightpill even in anime. Can't cope with this shit.

His father still heightmogged him into the Astrorealm and back when both are in their second form
They're both the same size in their second forms.