Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Holy shit, forever alone deliver VantaBlackpil

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
banning incel was the worst thing that reddit could have done, it was like smashing a bee hive with baseball bat. Sure you destroyed the nest but now bee's are all over the place.

ForeverAlone is being takenver by incels. Some Saint delivered this terminal black pill straight towards cucks. He had countless amount of sited research in his article. he even made the normies believe that black pill tinder experiments are all true. The most surprising fact is that, there was no cope in the comment section

https://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAlone/comments/7inp5u/importance_of_looks_human_evolution_and_halo/

Edit: Oh wow, i just read other posts on forever Alone and  50-70% of them are all blackpills. It seems as if that sub is same as incels but without the hate and frustration towards women. Which is bad because we can let our anger out on women by posting about it here but those guys have to bottle up their anger and keep it to themselves because they are under constant surveillance of reddit cuck police and feminists. It's recipe of disaster, one of them is gonna blow up and let out his anger in a violent way. 

now THAT is a professionally delivered blackpill

I always had faith in those FA boys...

Reddit is swinging the axe around to appease advertisers and appear friendly to normalfags. In the end, it will only lead to Incels spreading around, dropping innocent blackpills here and there. Thousands more will turn to our side and Achieve Blackpill zen

Mahlo said:
Reddit is swinging the axe around to appease advertisers and appear friendly to normalfags.  In the end, it will only lead to Incels spreading around, dropping innocent blackpills here and there. Thousands more will turn to our side and Achieve Blackpill zen

takbir

Inceldom is still thriving in Reddit, it seems. They can't refute blackpills like this.

Of couse /u/Under_the_bluepill this obese hairy cunt is the only one trying to refute the scientific legitimacy of all this studies bc she teaches biology 101 on a third class community college.

modus_coperandi said:
Of couse /u/Under_the_bluepill this obese hairy cunt is the only one trying to refute the scientific legitimacy of all this studies bc she teaches biology 101 on a third class community college.

That username makes no sense. How can you know of the bluepill and still choose to be under it? Some people are borderline retarded.

Mahlo said:
Reddit is swinging the axe around to appease advertisers and appear friendly to normalfags.  In the end, it will only lead to Incels spreading around, dropping innocent blackpills here and there. Thousands more will turn to our side and Achieve Blackpill zen

51X0KNlaZYL._SY355_.jpg

It takes 1 second for other people to analyze just how subhuman you are.

Just fucking lol

Kointo said:
That username makes no sense. How can you know of the bluepill and still choose to be under it? Some people are borderline retarded.

Isn't that what Cypher wanted to do in the Matrix?

You cannot be alone forever and delude yourself forever. Eventually, you wake up. Men are waking up. 
These bitches are creating a generation of men who have nothing left to lose. 
These bitches think they can continue to oppress and subjugate and brutalize men who have nothing left to lose. 
But people who have nothing left to lose might realize that they can just as well start to RESIST.

Right now, you bitches are laughing ... but one day you might regret having to face resistance from men who have nothing left to lose.

cucks and females from that sub are trying hard to downvote it

This is the beginning boyos. We're bound to win eventually.

Kointo said:
Inceldom is still thriving in Reddit, it seems. They can't refute blackpills like this.
Red/Blackpill is quickly spreading everywhere. Many normal forums I go to have men realizing the shit deal they have, and this stuff was completely non-existent only a couple years ago. It's not going to be long until the Jew media has to take us seriously.

Grotesque said:
Red/Blackpill is quickly spreading everywhere. Many normal forums I go to have men realizing the shit deal they have, and this stuff was completely non-existent only a couple years ago. It's not going to be long until the Jew media has to take us seriously.

I long for the day the true nature of femoids is common knowledge and they are treated like the second class citizens they should be.

Grotesque said:
Red/Blackpill is quickly spreading everywhere. Many normal forums I go to have men realizing the shit deal they have, and this stuff was completely non-existent only a couple years ago. It's not going to be long until the Jew media has to take us seriously.

Can't imagine how that will happen considering the current cucked left-leaning state of society, the middle-class and academic institutions. And the working class is weaker than ever and doesn't have much of an opinion.

normiesgunnurm said:
I long for the day the true nature of femoids is common knowledge and they are treated like the second class citizens they should be.

it's a matter of bringing back that knowledge out of all the crap that is covering it

Red Shambhala said:
You cannot be alone forever and delude yourself forever. Eventually, you wake up. Men are waking up. 
These bitches are creating a generation of men who have nothing left to lose. 
These bitches think they can continue to oppress and subjugate and brutalize men who have nothing left to lose. 
But people who have nothing left to lose might realize that they can just as well start to RESIST.

Right now, you bitches are laughing ... but one day you might regret having to face resistance from men who have nothing left to lose.

Where will you be when BetaUprisisng happens, hopefully standing at the front-line with your incel brothers =)

NekoStance said:

But he ultimately chose the red pill, didn't he? I'd rather know the truth than be blissfully ignorant.

Kointo said:
NekoStance said:
But he ultimately chose the red pill, didn't he? I'd rather know the truth than be blissfully ignorant.
Not really. Ultimately he wanted the bluepill.

But he wanted it in its best form, ie. beautiful wife and family, good job, lots of money, etc.

Is there any hope for ForeverAlone becoming a place for future discourse with Normies and blackpilling people. Not quite sure.

Also where did all the lonely virgins on reddit disappear, there has been so much traffic on /r/incels and much fewer now On FA?  Did they all become Normies suddenly or off themselves?

modus_coperandi said:
Is there any hope for ForeverAlone becoming a place for future discourse with Normies and blackpilling people. Not quite sure.
They are now, and have to in order to stay on Reddit. Don't think they're choosing to play nice with IncelTears types because they want to.

modus_coperandi said:
Can't imagine how that will happen considering the current cucked left-leaning state of society, the middle-class and academic institutions. And the working class is weaker than ever and doesn't have much of an opinion.
I didn't say that they would agree with us...

The most savage black pill was showing how attractiveness mattered more for men than for women when it came to dating. Yet idiots keep insisting that looks matter more for females.

I hate this world and the lies it tells us.

NegroKing said:

At this point an asteroid nuking us all down is the only thing I can look up to.

modus_coperandi said:
At this point an asteroid nuking us all down is the only thing I can look up to.

Board_Gaming getting toasty

NegroKing said:

This. And I hate that we're forced to repeat these lies and forced to actually believe them. I've reached a point now where I hate being forced to believe and to repeat these lies more than the actual cruelty and misery these lies are supposed to blemish.

I used to post on FA for months before.. It was like 1 year ago or so, that's where I saw first PSL there.. lifting while showering memes... They were redpilled on looks and all that. They just don't join incels because of woman hating. I interviewed few of them

Red Shambhala said:
This. And I hate that we're forced to repeat these lies and forced to actually believe them. I've reached a point now where I hate being forced to believe and to repeat these lies more than the actual cruelty and misery these lies are supposed to blemish.

It is evil. People telling me not to care what other people think. To be confident. When all that happens when I do that is I get burned and humiliated. 

I want out of this world NOW.

inceltears really fucked up on banning incels

This was a great read, one of the better blackpills I've read in a long time.

Also, notice how the three people who object to it are female? Lmao.

Red Shambhala said:

I reached a certain point where I'm unable to enjoy any media at all(except a few philosophers and writers) because all those lies and agendas and deeper motives got quite obvious to me now. And everyone is playing exactly the hive-minded role of the dumb sheeple that has been determined for them.