Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Holy shit, even kindergartners gang up on me.

D

Doesitmatter?

Officer
★★
Went to kindergarten, as I was entering the room, everyone(parents) started staring like I am a school shooter or sumthing.

I sat on a chair in a corner and started browsing.is and these bunch of 6-7 year olds started picking on me, making comments about me and started laughing.Were ordering me to switch off the phone or we will break it.i just stared at them and laughed it off.Fucking hell, I get bullied by even kindergarteners.

Why were you at kindergarten, lol?

You should look behind them and not directly at them. It will creep them tf out, and they'll wonder what's behind them.

If they ask, tell them you "can see their demons."

You should look behind them and not directly at them. It will creep them tf out, and they'll wonder what's behind them.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: good idea. Next time

Absolutely genius!

Kindergarten cop incel edition

Say "tor maake chudi gaandur baccha" right to their face and go about your day

kek

Why were you in the kindergarden ?

Yeah, gen Alpha is fucking brutal. Those little shits have no fear because they grew up in a world where any sort of violence towards them is punishable by prison.

Honestly you can easily deal with them because they are cowards (they have never fought a real fight). Just show them that they shouldn't mess with them by somehow threatening them and you'll be golden.
To be fair you have to be relatively charismatic to do so, but even a teuecel can stand up to those little shits.

teaser acodyssey GIF by Assassin's Creed