Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Holy shit chad posts 1 minute videa of his face staring at camera and get half a mill views. Every girl is thirsting in comment section.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
It's so fucking over. Every girl wants chad and chads are like 1/10000.
Each of us need to hit on 10000 girls before getting a match.
You can literlley post the secret to create a nuclear bomb, how to be invisible, or how to make a million dollar in a day but roasties would rather watch chads face then any of that.
How bad does he mog you jfl i am jumping off the ledge

Read the comment section if you dare, it's more suicide fuel then all my threads combined

his content is his face, jfl at him showing of his side profile at 0:24

Anthony1
Anthony2
Anthony3
Anthony4

Last edited:
Masculinity= bones

Muscles are a bonus that only really works for gl men. If you're gl AND ripped, you might get some extra points with SOME foids. But if you're sub4, no amount of bulking and getting ripped will save you.
The hard truth not many want to admit, most of those guys busting their ass in the gym don't even realize chad with his base frame (wide shoulders small waist) would win any day.

As long as feminism exists the lust for androgynous men will stay
I could be wrong, but i think women have always preferred androgynous prettyboy types to masculine men, even before modern feminism.

I could be wrong, but i think women have always preferred androgynous prettyboy types to masculine men, even before modern feminism.
Shit you may be right, ever since tiktok/musical.ly existed and the beginning of "fuckboys" the spark has always been there. We are no longer living in caveman times where the hunter-gatherer hypermasculine phenotype is favored.

I FUCKING HATE SOYS REEEEEEEEEEEE :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

13 pages. 610 Replies

This is the only thing yall care about. This type of shit..

The. Only. Thing. :feelsbadman:

JFL at masculinity copers. Women hate masculinity
in this regard you are mostly true but in times of war and suffering masculine men had higher social status were more needed

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back