Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Holy shit. Brettyboy was this you buddy boyo?

• Thread starter Deleted member 33560
  • Start date
id say that's pretty based

Based if it's really him, IT had some fake creepy messages from "brettyboy" in the past so it's possible that's not really him.

@-BrettyBoy- Stop communicating with these people, they're reporting everything you say to the police

probably not him, itards are obsessed with this guy to the point of impersonating him to gain upvotes

probably not him, itards are obsessed with this guy to the point of impersonating him to gain upvotes
That’s bad for him then tbh. There were people in the comments threatening to call the cops on him. What if he gets punished for something he didn’t do?

Guys help the admins wont let me post and hold all my threads

Hoping it was the actual madman, based as fuck if so

Highly unlikely but still based

it fags impersonating him but if was him yes based tho maybe risky

That’s bad for him then tbh. There were people in the comments threatening to call the cops on him. What if he gets punished for something he didn’t do?
ITcels be the type to make false rape accusations while pretending such accusations are rare or almost never happen
@Gymcelled @ReturnOfSaddam @copecel2 @Copexodius Maximus

All I can say to @-BrettyBoy- is that you shouldn't send a pic of yourself to another user as they could doxx you to IT.
He’s already shared his pics on looksmax its over

The only risk is getting his reddit account banned. Hoping someone gets raped isn't illegal.
He lives in the United Cuckdom so he should be careful

That account has 88 karma obviously some alt by IT to impersonate him so that they can farm karma with their shitty threads

Yeah, that was me, I was drunk when I sent this.
@-BrettyBoy- Stop communicating with these people, they're reporting everything you say to the police
I’m done sending messages to them now, I was just drunk and was in the mood to trash this foid, I don’t have time to do this again anyway.

Last edited:
What a retard for wasting his time on random nobodies online and you faggots praising him for being muh "based" are also retards jfl at the lowT estrogenic user base of this forum and inceltears. Both of you are faggots of highest order. Imagine letting bunch of loosers like IT live rent free in your head holy fuck! I may be a subhuman but I'm not that lowT

What a retard for wasting his time on random nobodies online and you faggots praising him for being muh "based" are also retards jfl at the lowT estrogenic user base of this forum and inceltears. Both of you are faggots of highest order. Imagine letting bunch of loosers like IT live rent free in your head holy fuck! I may be a subhuman but I'm not that lowT
I was drunk but I’m done sending them messages now.

I was drunk but I’m done sending them messages now.
Good. Don't waste your time on them. They will never swallow blackpill just like how we will never swallow bluepill :feelsokman:

ITcels be the type to make false rape accusations while pretending such accusations are rare or almost never happen
@Gymcelled @ReturnOfSaddam @copecel2 @Copexodius Maximus
I think yoshicel probably wont be in trouble, as they can always look at the ip of the people making threats and it will track down the IT larpers.

Yeah, that was me, I was drunk when I sent this.

I’m done sending messages to them now, I was just drunk and was in the mood to trash this foid, I don’t have time to do this again anyway.
“Active in R/drunk” was one of the things that made me think it may be real :feelskek::feelskek: