Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Holy shit at this mog

B

blackpilledhero

Recruit
★★★
2yohffz2x3qz.jpg

It's over

Lmfao. That guy has a pea size skull. Holy fuck you can literally crush it in your hand. That's embarrassing. Skull mogged by a fucking woman.

He makes them look like children

Hard to look at.

wtf? is that a highschool student? wtfffff?!!!

I's that a child or an adult?

Thus is why I say tallcels are volcels. His face isnt that gl but he is halos by his God tier height.
This was posted on lookism a while back as well

Both those beta males got brutally moged and I bet that female's pussy is dripping

jfl at the cuck smile to try and compensate for his lack of height.

It explains why height is important as face btw

AAwzU

L Lawliet said:
It explains why height is important as face btw

AAwzU

He has everything Face, Height, Frame

Popbob said:
Both those beta males got brutally moged and I bet that female's pussy is dripping
The other guy doesn’t but look bad at all though xd

_incelinside said:
Thus is why I say tallcels are volcels. His face isnt that gl but he is halos by his God tier height.
This was posted on lookism a while back as well
Not that gl? His face is easily a strong 7/10.

Lmao I also linked this picture in another thread of mine. Brutal mog, just rope already

kek I remember the reddit post, some incel in the comments said this to the big guy

"You are a demi-god, you are gods gift to this planet. You will live a long and propserous life. Remember, you are more gifted than a person born into a billionaire family. You have 0.000000000000000000000001% percentile height, frame and a good face and hair to go along with it. You can have sex with A list celeberaties if you really wanted to. Take advantage of this. PM me if you need any actual advice. Please don't let your genetics go to waste, if you see a celeberatity on TV and thing, "I wish I could have sex with her" YOU ABSOLUTELY CAN. YOU are one of the very few humans on this planet WHO can achieve this. PLEASE DONT WASTE YOUR GENETICS, you have NO idea how gifted you are compared to sub humans like us."

kodoku said:
kek I  remember the reddit post, some incel in the comments said this to the big guy

"You are a demi-god, you are gods gift to this planet. You will live a long and propserous life. Remember, you are more gifted than a person born into a billionaire family. You have 0.000000000000000000000001% percentile height, frame and a good face and hair to go along with it. You can have sex with A list celeberaties if you really wanted to. Take advantage of this. PM me if you need any actual advice. Please don't let your genetics go to waste, if you see a celeberatity on TV and thing, "I wish I could have sex with her" YOU ABSOLUTELY CAN. YOU are one of the very few humans on this planet WHO can achieve this. PLEASE DONT WASTE YOUR GENETICS, you have NO idea how gifted you are compared to sub humans like us."

Kek @ cucked incels

This is old, but I still can't believe it.

kodoku said:
kek I  remember the reddit post, some incel in the comments said this to the big guy

Just look at even how we grovel at genetically superior humans, jfl at this fucking life. Rope or cope

He's now on r/suicidewatch.

Yoyo said:
chainsawcel said:
What's his height?
6'8

Only cope manletcels can have is that his knees and back will be destroyed when hes mid his thirties kek.

Cynistic said:
Only cope manletcels can have is that his knees and back will be destroyed when hes mid his thirties kek.
lool yep

Yoyo said:
Cynistic said:
lool yep

Tall ppl play life on easy mode.
On top of that hes white so hes set for life.
So them getting fucked by their height is lifefuel for me.