Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Holy shit at this gymcel shredding transformation

C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnhK6qoDVz0[/video]

When I first saw his face, I thought "what an incel, there is no way he will look decent even at low body fat", but then...

Look at the difference from about 16% body fat to 9%.

Probably one of the most insane facial transformations I've seen from only losing that amount of fat.

JFL at incels who think they are subhumans, but have yet to get shredded.

@itsover

Another video:

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1bQDtp0WsY[/video]

If I ever wanted to get fit, it'd be through some sport or martial art.

Lifting weights is just meh.

Guys care more about muscles and physique than women do, and that's a fact.

I admit that I am way too lazy to get shredded.

QuantumDummy said:

Sure, do MMA, but also eat at a calorie deficit, so you get lean/ripped. Imo, do some body weight exercises (calisthenics) and MMA.

It's all about having the right amount of muscle mass to support being really lean/shredded, which you can get in a year of training.

What's he selling?

Face and height are still most important. Even if I was like that, it would change nothing for me.

KyloRen said:
What's he selling?

He was doing the "Christian Guzman Summer Shredding Challenge." This year's challenge is starting soon.

He tried so hard to make himself look worse in the before. Wide frame glasses and shitty haircut. Jfl at falling for this.

ArtoriasWolf said:
Face and height are still most important. Even if I was like that, it would change nothing for me.

His facial change is what's most impressive. The amount of fat he had to lose on his face would have been hard to achieve with no muscle mass to support such a low body fat.

>gymcel
>implying he was incel in the first place and not some normie with Chad potential
I bet he got laid before getting shredded, too

not_here_4_points said:
He tried so hard to make himself look worse in the before. Wide frame glasses and shitty haircut. Jfl at falling for this.

You're so dumb. Even if looksmaxed, he would look terrible with that facial fat.

CopingGymcel said:
Sure, do MMA, but also eat at a calorie deficit, so you get lean/ripped. Imo, do some body weight exercises (calisthenics) and MMA.

It's all about having the right amount of muscle mass to support being really lean/shredded, which you can get in a year of training.

Solid.

I really should try, but I see no point.

QuantumDummy said:

Does running / sprinting everyday help instead since I suck at sports?

CopingGymcel said:
You're so dumb. Even if looksmaxed, he would look terrible with that facial fat.

He had normie tier looks with his old face. He was never ugly. He was never incel. 

Plenty of gymcels go from fat/skinny to fit and still get nowhere because of their hideous faces

CopingGymcel said:
His facial change is what's most impressive. The amount of fat he had to lose on his face would have been hard to achieve with no muscle mass to support such a low body fat.

It may push you up some points but sometimes it's just not enough to make it into the average zone. Depends how ugly you are to see whether or not it will help you.

He did look good in the before pic as well. Anyway, just because that's true doesn't mean everyone shouldn't at least try to get to low bf%.

Yoyo said:
Does running / sprinting everyday help instead since I suck at sports?

Running/sprinting will increase your endurance and cardiovascular health, while also helping you lose weight if you eat at a caloric deficit/maintenance.

what´s the point, he´s still invisible to girls.

His fat version mogs my 5% body fat version.

itsover is a low iq retard, probably inbred

gymceling works but the key is dropping BF% not roiding up

CopingGymcel said:
not_here_4_points said:

It's hard to tell really, he frauded the fuck out of this to the point that you can't even really get a good sense for the difference.

hehe xd said:
itsover is a low iq retard, probably inbred

gymceling works but the key is dropping BF% not roiding up

Or even better: Low body fat and roided.

not_here_4_points said:
It's hard to tell really, he frauded the fuck out of this to the point that you can't even really get a good sense for the difference.

Better view of his old face.

CopingGymcel said:
Or even better: Low body fat and roided.

Better view of his old face.

He's puffing his cheeks and stretching his lungs as far as possible and holding his face at the worst angle with a sad expression. What a tool.

High Iq thread.
Losing facial fat is probably the most a man can do to improve his looks without surgery.
I wish i wasnt genetic trash and was able gymcel without roids.

aEiztAO.gif
aEiztAO.gif
aEiztAO.gif
aEiztAO.gif

He went from invisible, fat guy to ripped chadlite. What the fuck?

whogivesafucc said:
aEiztAO.gif
aEiztAO.gif
aEiztAO.gif
aEiztAO.gif

He went from invisible, fat guy to ripped chadlite. What the fuck?

Testiclechincel said:
High Iq thread.
Losing facial fat is probably the most a man can do to improve his looks without surgery.
I wish i wasnt genetic trash and was able gymcel without roids.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFQyJSK2uQ0[/video]

Here's another guy. This guy goes from bloated bulkcel to 5-6% body fat. Look how extremely subhuman he looks at the start of the video. Of course his eye area still holds him down even after the transformation, but still insane change to face and body.

His body rivals that of Zyzz.

I don't have the genes to become "shredded", it's just not possible for me

jackbud said:
I don't have the genes to become "shredded", it's just not possible for me

hqdefault.jpg

"muh genetics."

Stop making excuses for yourself. You're just lazy.

CopingGymcel said:
hqdefault.jpg

"muh genetics."

Can you get to low body fat without gym ? Doing home exercises, cardio, running ?

Stanx22 said:
Can you get to low body fat without gym ? Doing home exercises, cardio, running ?

OF course you can. Do some calisthenics, running and have your diet be on point.

CopingGymcel said:
OF course you can. Do some calisthenics, running and have your diet be on point.

I eat random, but i avoid carbs and fat. And eat protein daily. Would that be enough ?

CopingGymcel said:
hqdefault.jpg

"muh genetics."

I really don't have the genes. Bad bone structure + possible low T = never gonna be shredded

I'm not overweight

Stanx22 said:
I eat random, but i avoid carbs and fat. And eat protein daily. Would that be enough ?

0.8g per lbs of body weight.

jackbud said:
I really don't have the genes. Bad bone structure + possible low T = never gonna be shredded

I'm not overweight

You're already bald, so you may as well inject.

Very nice. I appreciate your posts man. Almost everyone in here is a whiny bitch. Do something or rope. Stop complaining.

his face looks the same

He still needs a haircut.
Looks like he took DNP/other roids like his idol zyzz.

do you guys seriously think hes chadlite????? he looks like shit before and after, hes only high tier normie with that face. his jaw is not good and his eyes arent that good

Losing bodyfat; not only shapes your body, but most importantly it also shapes your face. However, generally it's hard to do anything or have the energy/effort to do anything, as an Incel, so I guess that part is understandable. It depends how badly, do we want it, because at least your ready to put in the work, and make sacrifices.

demonanus said:
Very nice. I appreciate your posts man. Almost everyone in here is a whiny bitch. Do something or rope. Stop complaining.

Thanks, boyo. With that attitude you'll ascend.

I tried low bodyfat theory in 2014 didn't do shit for me because I have shitty facial bones. If you don't have the facial bones for it, don't waste your time

Captvic said:
I tried low bodyfat theory in 2014 didn't do shit for me because I have shitty facial bones. If you don't have the facial bones for it, don't waste your time

At least you tried. I commend you for that.

People won't really know until they've tried. I think low body fat could save a lot of incels.