Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel holy mother of autism!!! this female explains her views on hypergamy

All advances in math, science, technology, and philosophy have been made by males.

Lol @ giving a shit about what some femoid has to say. Their brain's are inferior and their natural inclination toward degeneracy proves it.

i will never be someones best. so there is no point in trying.

she couldnt be more right. female hypergamy is a good thing. my son doesnt need to be born with my shit genes. its best if they end right now. let chad repoduce instead.

but atleast let me fuck hookers. why are hookers illegal. no hookers means i go ER.

Last edited:
Tell about their ego talk about juggernaut law bitch...

Females have always been hypergamous. What's destroying the nuclear family is feminism and the welfare state.

Right from the whorses mouth. I still think hypergamy is out of control tho.

Lol at her other videos. She is just ur average tradthot, who wants alt right white males to orbit her.

Alt-right "muh whyte wimminz" race copers need to wake the fuck up.

Lol at her other videos. She is just ur average tradthot, who wants alt right white males to orbit her.

White woman are the worst, I don't know why the altright always protect them and try to defend them.

All advances in math, science, technology, and philosophy have been made by males.

Lol @ giving a shit about what some femoid has to say. Their brain's are inferior and their natural inclination toward degeneracy proves it.

not even gonna watch this tbh