Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Holy Mother of Allah, it's over - Taliban News

IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★

Afghanistan conflict: Taliban push into Kabul as Ghani flees​

JFL Western Feminists don't care
No word on their subreddits with 100k + people

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Feminism/comments/p3t65k/afghan_war_kabuls_young_women_plead_for_help_as/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Feminism/comments/p4v7d3/after_20_years_of_independence_higher_levels_of/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/p4y23w/what_can_we_do_to_help_the_womengirls_trying_to/

Legit women don't care, the threads have been up for days with 0 or little comments while Incel UK guy got so many comments ect

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Feminism/comments/p3rak6/plymouth_shooters_comment_5_days_ago_on_his/

Women only care for themselves :feelsjuice:
@epillepsy
@AllanKing
@BummerDrummer (BBC God)
@Dregster666

Last edited:
>Women pleading for help as Taliban advance.
"Eh don't care."
>Guy goes psycho from loneliness.
"OMG I FEEL SO UNSAFE! INCELS ARE TERRORISTS!"

Last edited:
Absolutely fucking based. Fuck these whores.

I.N.C.E.L.S. are more dangerous than any other terrorist organization, so i dont fault them for prioritizing their focus on us.

They only care about things that directly affect them.

I.N.C.E.L.S. are more dangerous than any other terrorist organization, so i dont fault them for prioritizing their focus on us.
killing incels can help solve global warming as well

Reddit soys have been crying about endless wars for decades. Well, the war is over, isn't this what you wanted?

The reason why Taliban overpowered USA....

Because USA does not have any more resources.

Their dollar purchasing power is DONE!

And the country is falling apart.

They are stopping black pill from spreading but it will not work.

The reason why black pill can not be spread is because it is a serious threat to the national economy but also GLOBAL...

If all ugly men stop working.... who'll do all the horrible labor jobs and low pay trash????

How can CHAD and Stacy do their easy work in their cushy office job paying 180K plus????

So many companies are going broke... lol ahahah

And so many bars and diners going broke...

Things becoming expensive tooo...

The system is collapsing.

And black pill is accelerating it because people are more on sync with the internet.

:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

DIE!
Reddit soys have been crying about endless wars for decades. Well, the war is over, isn't this what you wanted?

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Remember boys :foidSoy: Incels. Are. ......... Dangerous........................................

USA is broke...

They can not fight these people....

That's what is really happening.

another just be ethnic moment

Women always ruin everything

It was foid vice-president Harris that told Joe Biden to pullout of Afghanistan, without a proper plan for a safe withdrawal

2 weeks :feelskek:, the entire weak globohomo can be defeated in a few months

More proof that when western feminists say that w*men's rights cannot be revoked, they're just living in the moment. Muh matriarchy :feelshaha:

Fuck yeah, american white cucks stay cucked in your own countries please cucks

>Women pleading for help as Taliban advance.
>"Eh don't care."
Foid knows foids. They know Afghani women are all wet in anticipation for the Chadiban and they would be too.

“what can we do to help the women/girls”
gee it almost soundas as if nobody gives a fuck about mens lives :feelshaha:

But i tell ya what. Send a few of those little girls my way and I can 100% guarantee them a safe home and good education.:feelsLSD:
oh wait, they dont want to live with me because im ugly and incel? Figures. They can go die for all i care then
Oh also, how are there so many taliban?
i dont see face masks. No social distancing. Shouldnt they be getting ravaged by COVID and die?
maybe a covid superspreader event will save those poor women and children

Last edited:

Afghanistan conflict: Taliban push into Kabul as Ghani flees​

JFL Western Feminists don't care
No word on their subreddits with 100k + people

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Feminism/comments/p3t65k/afghan_war_kabuls_young_women_plead_for_help_as/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Feminism/comments/p4v7d3/after_20_years_of_independence_higher_levels_of/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/p4y23w/what_can_we_do_to_help_the_womengirls_trying_to/

Legit women don't care, the threads have been up for days with 0 or little comments while Incel UK guy got so many comments ect

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Feminism/comments/p3rak6/plymouth_shooters_comment_5_days_ago_on_his/

Women only care for themselves :feelsjuice:
@epillepsy
@AllanKing
@BummerDrummer (BBC God)
@Dregster666

I've not a single thought on this matter creamboi :feelsjuice:

The west has 2 options and nothing in between. Either level the entire middle east into oblivion or leave them alone like North korea :feelswhat:

I've not a single thought on this matter creamboi :feelsjuice:

The west has 2 options and nothing in between. Either level the entire middle east into oblivion or leave them alone like North korea :feelswhat:
We should allow as much Female Refugees as possible to see what happens

We should allow as much Female Refugees as possible to see what happens
Nothing will happen you weasel :feelswhat: they'll just leech off the system the same way the native inhabiting foids are already doing :feelsjuice: what you think you'll benefit from this in some twisted way :feelshaha: ? dont be a fool :feelsjuice:

The women in Afghanistan don’t need to be saved. It’s natural for women too complain about stuff, doesn’t mean they’re in need of help. Also this gay concept of helping all the women in a whole other country is stupid. These western foids probably don’t even care for their own family.

Nothing will happen you weasel :feelswhat: they'll just leech off the system the same way the native inhabiting foids are already doing :feelsjuice: what you think you'll benefit from this in some twisted way :feelshaha: ? dont be a fool :feelsjuice:
I want an Middle East GF so bad :feelsohgod:

This really does put a smile on my face.

Wonderful news. Lifefuel for a week or so.

Allah bless the brave students.

As if donating money will change the circumstances unfolding right now :lul:

More proof that when western feminists say that w*men's rights cannot be revoked, they're just living in the moment. Muh matriarchy :feelshaha:
Foid knows foids. They know Afghani women are all wet in anticipation for the Chadiban and they would be too.
Send a few of those little girls my way and I can 100% guarantee them a safe home and good education
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

The women in Afghanistan don’t need to be saved. It’s natural for women too complain about stuff, doesn’t mean they’re in need of help. Also this gay concept of helping all the women in a whole other country is stupid. These western foids probably don’t even care for their own family.
Average foid on that subreddit has probably had an abortion

Wonderful news. Lifefuel for a week or so.
Many Christian and Muslim nations will feel motivated to oppose globohomo pushed by the apathetic West.

The reason why Taliban overpowered USA....

Because USA does not have any more resources.

Their dollar purchasing power is DONE!

And the country is falling apart.

They are stopping black pill from spreading but it will not work.

The reason why black pill can not be spread is because it is a serious threat to the national economy but also GLOBAL...

If all ugly men stop working.... who'll do all the horrible labor jobs and low pay trash????

How can CHAD and Stacy do their easy work in their cushy office job paying 180K plus????

So many companies are going broke... lol ahahah

And so many bars and diners going broke...

Things becoming expensive tooo...

The system is collapsing.

And black pill is accelerating it because people are more on sync with the internet.

:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

DIE!

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
America as we know it is finished
2 weeks :feelskek:, the entire weak globohomo can be defeated in a few months
America's pathetic weakness is on display for the entire world to see.
Pure lifefuel :feelsLSD:

I can't wait for the West to collapse and die
When the modern Western liberal globohomo-clownworld order collapses, it will be the biggest event in the history of man since the Great Flood- and oh, how glorious it will be :feelsLSD:

this shit is honestly such fuckin LIFEFUEL. so satisfied watching this

Yeah, we conquered Afghanistan in a few weeks and even the president flees so what.

Attachments

• 20210815_153443.jpg
    20210815_153443.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 10
Women dont want female refugees, it decreases their SMV and increases competition for Chad cock.

Women dont want female refugees, it decreases their SMV and increases competition for Chad cock.
Imagine if we allowed 10 million Asian women in UK, white women would protest hard, Asian women love BWC

Was in a bad mood from yet another road rage incident this morning, but this shit got me in a good mood now lol. Reading it from the cucked CNN website is quite a good feeling!

Imagine if we allowed 10 million Asian women in UK, white women would protest hard, Asian women love BWC
And then imagine old men accomodating and fucking 17 year old refugees :feelshaha: imagine the femsplaining claiming its a different thing and abuse