Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over holy. fucking. shit.

• Thread starter DisposableMale01
  • Start date
No, even if you murder a stacy inmates will turn you into a volcel cos u gay now.

so he killed 10 foids and he will be tortured and killed on prison?? if he had killed 10 guys it would be different, it's time to kill all the cucks on prison, they already getting tax money from the state, this money could be used to help incels, burn alive all the prisoners and the guards as well

i doubt canadian prisons are that rough.

this guy's just trying to shock people for views.
so he killed 10 foids and he will be tortured and killed on prison?? if he had killed 10 guys it would be different, it's time to kill all the cucks on prison, they already getting tax money from the state, this money could be used to help incels, burn alive all the prisoners and the guards as well

legit. didn't know prisoners were a bunch of WKs

in the comments:
xBfl0xc.png

sickening.

Last edited:
just a retard trying to provide wishful thinking fantasy for sjw cucks who hate incels. in reality, they're probaly going to be separated into a different place
i doubt canadian prisons are that rough.

this guy's just trying to shock people for views.

legit. didn't know prisoners were a bunch of WKs

in the comments:
xBfl0xc.png

sickening.

that comment sounds like a larp. i can guarantee you the average incel mogs these retards. so if incels would have it so bad at a prison or a homeless shelter, imagine what would happen to these soyboy cucks

Prisinors were always the biggest cuck white Knights

le prison rape is funny xD
09E8A2C4 98C0 428E B89B 2F4CC7D9BA59

> hard studying
> being a virgin incel
> getting blackpilled
> murdering some people
> and finally losing virginity in prison

Oh that's sad :/

DEATH TO PRISON CUCKS

That's why i'm here to protect my brothers.

Of course i don't want to anyone end up in jail because mostly of that this guy is talking is actually true

but is normies who populates those prisons so let them live there till the end of their lives.

Just kill the whole fucking prison nothing to live for anyway.

Jfl at prisoners pretending to have morals

And being giant vagina worshipping cucks

Give them the china swine flu treatment

Prisoners are notorious for being cucks. My mom, a now unpaid prison guard at a Federal prison told me how much White Knighting they do. It's so bad that they keep the pedophiles, sex offenders, woman beaters, etc. away from everyone else.

JFL @ thinking Prisoners are "Hard" individuals. Mega Cucks. All of them.​

Prisinors were always the biggest cuck white Knights
Prisoners are notorious for being cucks. My mom, a now unpaid prison guard at a Federal prison told me how much White Knighting they do. It's so bad that they keep the pedophiles, sex offenders, woman beaters, etc. away from everyone else.

JFL @ thinking Prisoners are "Hard" individuals. Mega Cucks. All of them.​

"Stop talking about raping females inzels it's evil" :soy:

"Wouldn't an incel being raped be so funny though guys? teehee"