Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Holy fucking shit this post by a high iq cel made me want to blow my head off

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
0735F561 14CC 4323 BF6B 9BFD6DBBA678

:feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Link to the IdiotTears thread.

Won't be long before that sub-reddit is taken down.

cryingcat.gif

>wanting children as an incel

Cuck in the comments with the "le incels are a cult!":soy: :feelskek:

Just use a surrogate. You don't need to marry (jfl at getting married in 2020) to have kids.

id love to invite my pure daughter into my bed at night and make her feel warm and special

>wanting children as an incel
You're going through hell, and you want to force another generation to endure your suffering?

That is low, evil, and extremely selfish that you would doom another person to an eternal life of sadness and loneliness just because you want children.

YoUaReNoTeNtItLeDtOaFaMiLySwEaTy

Waifubot will do all of these for you. The waifubot will even dilate her eye pupils with variable aperture. Your waifubot will not only be superior in body but also will be emotionally superior and won't be superficial.

FUCK
Waifubot will do all of these for you. The waifubot will even dilate her eye pupils with variable aperture. Your waifubot will not only be superior in body but also will be emotionally superior and won't be superficial.
redpill me on waifubot

Idc tbh ngl ded srs

that post is weirdly specific tbh

Just date a single mom bro :bluepill: :soy:

Wholesome fantasy.

This is nothing but female worship, aka simping.

Stop it.

You're going through hell, and you want to force another generation to endure your suffering?

That is low, evil, and extremely selfish that you would doom another person to an eternal life of sadness and loneliness just because you want children.

Exactly. It's also bluepilled bullshit that normies push to keep people in the system. There's no way an incel would benefit from having offspring when it's already enough of a burden to normal people.

Last edited:

This is why I (and others should also) only want to have daughters. (I have a certain "deformity" in my face that probably would not come to my son, I think I could also have sons that could have children. There is a great variance between siblings. But I don't want to risk producing sons like myself whose life is torture every day.)

Someone here wrote that having daughters is the most cucked thing ever. What an idiot. If all have just sons, then all will be incels. More girls should be born. Sadly now more boys are born and it's getting worse because of sex-selective abortions of females.

I would never want to have children because I don’t want to put them through the suffering I had to endure.

Fuck kids, all I want is to be recognized as a sex object and sometimes be actually loved which is again impossible without sex drive. Period.

I would never want to have children because I don’t want to put them through the suffering I had to endure.

You can sell your daughter as an instagram whore, which is what every loving parent would do. You can't do this with a son. Daughters today are more profitable both for you and for themselves.

Keep on reflecting on this shit until it finally kills you theory.
You can sell your daughter as an instagram whore, which is what every loving parent would do.

Based. Onlyfans and its alternatives will bring even more profit.

Surely you should agree with this? We are inferior trash, so it's bad for human race if we reproduce

Ermm, I don't want to have children. Why?, because I'm selfish!

I'll wake up with my waifubot but can't have kids. It's probably for the worse even if I had kids. Bad genes create unhappy children.

Sounds cucked. I don't want a family and reproduce subhuman kids and doom them for eternity. I just want to fuck a prime jb pussy who finds me attractive and likes me. That's it.