Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill HOLY FUCKING SHIT. This is a 4/10 male's looksmatch.

• Thread starter Deleted member 677
  • Start date
Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
11E93011 A5C4 4ED3 B66A DA09A4010378

What's the point in even trying anymore if all we have an ever-so-slight chance for is a fucking -3/10 elephant woman? :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Omg why would you brainwash yourself like that?!

"It doesn't matter who you are or what you look like so long as somebody loves you."
So to all you loveless loners, go kill yourself, I guess, idk? :lul:

She mogs him tho

Of course he doesn't love her, he just couldn't get any better...

Bullshit, he's not even really ugly while she is so ugly she is hard to look at.
JFL look at her harmonic face and her perfect hairline.

That dude definitely won the lottery.

''they so cute''
''you are an angel''
'':heart::heart::heart:''
Wow fabulous how the world can be hypocrite

She has a higher SMV than this whole forum combined.

Lol. She will cheat on him with a chadlite.

i dunno why but i pretended to mimic what her voice would sound like lol "It's BAeE! ,Hurr durr!":lul::lul:

In another century a guy like that would be married to his true looksmatch at best. But in 2018 he has to date a deformed freak to escape inceldom. The bar just keeps getting lower and lower to subchad man. It's a race to the bottom. Fuck

"you can't be a human with this big heart"

Should have been tossed with the rest of the retards.

300-movie-stills-28.jpg

In another century a guy like that would be married to his true looksmatch at best. But in 2018 he has to date a deformed freak to escape inceldom. The bar just keeps getting lower and lower to subchad man. It's a race to the bottom. Fuck

No. Juggernaut law means that the bottom is already oversaturated. The race to the bottom is already lost.

this guy looks like 5/10 he is completely average. He could score higher but he is probably autistic

this guy looks like 5/10 he is completely average. He could score higher but he is probably autistic
No. He has kind of a weird face too. But he's far from being as ugly as the deformed girl though.

Oh my goodness how can parents of this kid let him go out on a date with this....thing. This is fucking sad.

Volcel if you wouldn't

I need a fucking rope rn

"It doesn't matter who you are or what you look like so long as somebody loves you."
So to all you loveless loners, go kill yourself, I guess, idk? :lul:
With that blue pilled platitude they actually call them ugly and thus proved the Black Pill instead. JFL

Oh my goodness how can parents of this kid let him go out on a date with this....thing. This is fucking sad.

My parents wouldn't want this shit, my mom would berate me and my dad would stop talking to me completely lol, he must have shit parents if they'd allow him to settle like this.

My parents wouldn't want this shit, my mom would berate me and my dad would stop talking to me completely lol, he must have shit parents if they'd allow him to settle like this.
Must have shit parents or they really have low standards for son.

"love"
she could probably cheat on him if she wanted to(and she will)

the most hilarious part is she is probably cheating on him too with chad.

I mean I'd fuck her...I'd fuck anyone shy of a whale

I swear I have seen here in a game before, no joke.