Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel HOLY FUCKING SHIT , I GOT AN ABCESS ON MY UPPER BACK , I DONT WISH THIS ON ANYONE!

Izayacel

Izayacel

VOLLSTReckER ! "
★★★★★
man , that shit is like a hill on your skin , Full of Blood and Propably Pus

its like having constant toothache but on your Skin

HELL I EVEN CANT SLEEP PROPERLY , EVERY FUCKING POSITION HURTS AND ITS CRINGE

I Hope the Dermatologist ( skin doctor / hautarzt ) can take care of this shit tomorrow

Imagine being Incel and on top of that having this shit .. OMEGALUL OVER :smonk::feelshaha::feelsclown:

Have someone make a video of it getting drained and put it on YouTube.

man , that shit is like a hill on your skin , Full of Blood and Propably Pus

its like having constant toothache but on your Skin

HELL I EVEN CANT SLEEP PROPERLY , EVERY FUCKING POSITION HURTS AND ITS CRINGE

I Hope the Dermatologist ( skin doctor / hautarzt ) can take care of this shit tomorrow

Imagine being Incel and on top of that having this shit .. OMEGALUL OVER :smonk::feelshaha::feelsclown:
Haha now have these and scars from these all over your face neck shoulders back chest and welcome 2 my life and the life of skincels

LOL @ waiting a day.:feelskek:

Just go to the ER my nigga and they will numb you up as best as possible and drain it there and give you antibiotic pills or admit you and put you on IV antibiotics until they are sure the infection is clearing up enough to send you home with 10 days worth of pills to finish taking.:feelscomfy:

Oh and if you’re curious you can watch various procedures of this stuff being carried out on YouTube via the Dr. ER TV channel among many others but the Dr. ER guy is very good which is why I mention him specifically.:feelsclown:

Last edited:
Haha now have these and scars from these all over your face neck shoulders back chest and welcome 2 my life and the life of skincels
holy shit you must be in utter pain , unless all where drained already

LOL @ waiting a day.:feelskek:

Just go to the ER my nigga and they will numb you up as best as possible and drain it there and give you antibiotic pills or admit you and put you on IV antibiotics until they are sure the infection is clearing up enough to send you home with 10 days worth of pills to finish taking.:feelscomfy:

Oh and if you’re curious you can watch various procedures of this stuff being carried out on YouTube via the Dr. ER TV channel among many others but the Dr. ER guy is very good which is why I mention him specifically.:feelsclown:
i have enough tenacity , that 1 day dosnt make a difference

i had one and just let it burst one day.
im from germany , emergencys like this wont cost you anything here

so yea glad i have that privilege i guess

Reminds me of when I had to have a wisdom tooth removed but I have no idea why my whole jaw was hurting ALL the time >.<

Even the dentists weren't sure what was causing it because the tooth looked ok from the outside.

I had weeks or maybe months of pain, couldn't sleep etc... but... after it's all fixed... it becomes like a weird memory and everything becomes ok again and stuff :)

So... hang in there and get the appointments about it and treatment and before you know it things will be OK again I think. I hope they sort it quickly so you're not having to deal with it for too long.

Just looked it up, I thought my acne scarring was bad but holy fuck that is gross.
Yea you should get this checked out, good luck.

Reminds me of when I had to have a wisdom tooth removed but I have no idea why my whole jaw was hurting ALL the time >.<

Even the dentists weren't sure what was causing it because the tooth looked ok from the outside.

I had weeks or maybe months of pain, couldn't sleep etc... but... after it's all fixed... it becomes like a weird memory and everything becomes ok again and stuff :)

So... hang in there and get the appointments about it and treatment and before you know it things will be OK again I think. I hope they sort it quickly so you're not having to deal with it for too long.
yea thanks man , germany is pretty quick what is related to severe damages so yea

i have enough tenacity , that 1 day dosnt make a difference
Sepsis can kill anyone within 12 hours time.

Abcesses are nothing to fuck around with as they can easily become much larger, more painful and even more dangerous to your life even within a single day’s time.

And there’s that whole very real possibility of them causing sepsis in you.

I had sepsis before due to a bad leg infection and it was not a fun recovery.

I was in the hospital for almost 7 days on IV antibiotics and was given a regular breathing tube around my nose that you often see old people that are/were smokers wearing and it was because one of the nasty things that sepsis does due to it being such a vile and vicious infection is it makes your body’s immune system overreact and that results in all your major organ systems including kidneys and lungs being attacked which leads to the five symptoms of sepsis happening to you over time:

1. Decreased urination
2. Shortness of breath
3. Confusion
4. Fever and chills
5. Fatigue

For me myself personally I didn’t even notice the shortness of breath which they told me I had, but I did notice the other symptoms.

When trying to admit myself to the hospital I’m lucky I wrote down the correct information on the form as the girl at the front desk later informed me all that was coming out of my mouth in response to her questions was nonsensical gobbledygoop which I found to be extremely strange because in my mind at least I was making perfect sense but see?

It all goes back to that confusion sepsis can give you by screwing up your organ function via the attacks on it.

Also the fatigue from sepsis is no joke either.

It’s not at all comparable to a full day of school or even wage cucking, it’s far far worse and isn’t cured by sleep or rest…but rather if it’s cured at all by A LOT OF FUCKING REST!:feelsohh:

Combined with deep breathing exercises and walking as much as you can daily before slumping back down into bed or the nearest chair etc.:feelscomfy:

It took me a month in a half to get back to feeling normal after clearing the bug but I was informed by a great nurse practioner that I’d been seeing that I got very very lucky as some people take six months or longer to recover from the fatigue after effects of sepsis if that is they recover from that fatigue at all. :feelsUgh:

Abcesses are nothing to fuck around with as they can easily become much larger, more painful and even more dangerous to your life even within a single day’s time.

I was in the hospital for almost 7 days on IV antibiotics and was given a regular breathing tube around my nose that you often see old people that are/were smokers wearing and it was because one of the nasty things that sepsis does due to it being such a vile and vicious infection is it makes your body’s immune system overreact and that results in all your major organ systems including kidneys and lungs being attacked which leads to the five symptoms of sepsis happening to you over time:

1. Decreased urination
2. Shortness of breath
3. Confusion
4. Fever and chills
5. Fatigue

For me myself personally I didn’t even notice the shortness of breath which they told me I had, but I did notice the other symptoms.

When trying to admit myself to the hospital I’m lucky I wrote down the correct information on the form as the girl at the front desk later informed me all that was coming out of my mouth in response to her questions was nonsensical gobbledygoop which I found to be extremely strange because in my mind at least I was making perfect sense but see?

It all goes back to that confusion sepsis can give you by screwing up your organ function via the attacks on it.

It’s not at all comparable to a full day of school or even wage cucking, it’s far far worse and isn’t cured by sleep or rest…but rather if it’s cured at all by A LOT OF FUCKING REST!:feelsohh:

Combined with deep breathing exercises and walking as much as you can daily before slumping back down into bed or the nearest chair etc.:feelscomfy:

It took me a month in a half to get back to feeling normal after clearing the bug but I was informed by a great nurse practioner that I’d been seeing that I got very very lucky as some people take six months or longer to recover from the fatigue after effects of sepsis if that is they recover from that fatigue at all. :feelsUgh:
thats brutal ...

they'll anesthetize subcutaneous tissue then drain it with inserting a thin catheter.

thats brutal ...
If you’re gonna hold out at least help the doctors and yourself out a bit by doing this…

Get an ink pen or a non toxic marker/felt pen if you have one and gently draw an outline closely around the boarders of your abscess infection ie on the healthy uninfected skin closest to it.

If you have cellulitis which I believe abcesses are considered a form of as well as a precursor to sepsis this outline that you draw will help the doctor determine the severity of the infection and how much it’s progressed in a day’s time if at all ie the amount of time you intend to wait to get it treated.

Obviously if the redness and swelling or general discoloration passes the boarders of your drawn outline then that means the infection has spread and gotten a little or a lot worse.

1. Decreased urination
2. Shortness of breath
3. Confusion
4. Fever and chills
5. Fatigue

How did you get a leg infection?

If you’re gonna hold out at least help the doctors and yourself out a bit by doing this…

Get an ink pen or a non toxic marker/felt pen if you have one and gently draw an outline closely around the boarders of your abscess infection ie on the healthy uninfected skin closest to it.

If you have cellulitis which I believe abcesses are considered a form of as well as a precursor to sepsis this outline that you draw will help the doctor determine the severity of the infection and how much it’s progressed in a day’s time if at all ie the amount of time you intend to wait to get it treated.

Obviously if the redness and swelling or general discoloration passes the boarders of your drawn outline then that means the infection has spread and gotten a little or a lot worse.
Was told By the Chirurg to Go to the hospital anyways

Got His certification and whatnot , lol.

Hope They do the Operation in the
Hospital today already and If Not tomorrow.

Kek , not gonna have inet for a few days