Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Holy fuckin shit I got cucked by a chad while having phone sex with foid. Chad came from behind a grabbed her and she was laughing and muted her.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
Fuarrkkkkkkkkkk. I got cucked fuckkkk I hate it. I was jerking my cock to her and shit. I am basically a cuck now, this dumb cunt pissed me off.

So it’s 2 am and I was horny af i had a fight with one of the girl so I decided to call the next girl. I have phone sex with basically 6/12 girls in my snap as chadfish.

So I call her and stuff and she sends me nudes and we talk for 30 minutes and I bust, but 5 mins later I hear some dude on her side. He comes behind her and says “who are you talking to baby” this is late at night. It sounds like he grabbed her from the back. And then starts laughing and shit I was like wow.

Then later she spans me saying it was her little brother like wtf. Am I suppose to believe that? She sends nudes and stuff to make up for her shitty behaviour but she will never cuck chad.

She says she will send me picture of him and with her and her mom and dad to prove he is indeed her brother. But that’s bs, he could be her bf. Later when I told her I am hurt, she took a picture with him and sent it to me and said “just my brother”. The guy looked like a 7/10 5’9 Eastern Europe chad. Why would she cuck 6’3 210 pound pretty boy blonde chad with him ? Makes no sense.

She also said when she is angry she laughs. That’s why she laughed when he did that. I don’t buy it. She said she hates her brother for this he ruined it. Jfl. Apparently he doesn’t like me cuz she showed him my chadfish and he doesn’t like guys dating his sister and I look like a big asshole from my chad bio (see history for chads bio)

I spend rest of the night listening to her explain herself and I made her trust that I am ok with it. But I wana fucker her over. So here are the opttions

1. Keep talking to her and keep getting nudes and phonesex till Friday and when date night comes. Send a video of chadfish with other girl right before the date.

2. Send a video of chadfish with another girl tomorrow.

Here is a video of her apologizing and looking frustrated and pretending she cares about chadfish. Jfl even chad can’t keep a girl loyal

Can’t post nudes it’s not allowed apparently and these posts stay permanently

Last edited:
Post nudes or I don’t care.

*Little brother nothing more". Little slut knows she done wrong. I guess they will do anything to keep the avaliable Chad's that they have on speed dial happy.

what a hairlet tbh

Also what ethnicity is she op?

Reminds an incident happened but the phone guy was real not chadfish.

I can't believe guys can do this. I'm so jealous.

If you could hear the 2 hour call and see the nudes that would be the real blackpill. This like 10% of what I experience. Sometimes I wished I lived in a 3rd so I could expose these thirsty for chad cunts

Do a tutorial on how you do that lol.

Last nudes I got with a chad were 2 years ago.

Goddamn you are good at Chadfishing. The way she described herself as "laughing when angry" she seems like the kind of chick that cannot but help walk into abusive relationships. I bet a white-knight could explain to her that she's being Chadfished, and that would make her want the real you even more.

Holy shit!!!!!! Someone here got literally cucked. Never seen that coming. At least it was a Chadfish, so you were cucked by proxy.

Just lol at her norwooding fraud, looks beyond horrid.

even chadfishes are getting cucked now

it's over boyos

Bruh, if bitches had their way it would be to have a harem of 10 guys, each fulfilling a different need of hers. They're already getting there with the so called open relationships, a betabux emotional sponge & tingle inducing bull. Now imagine this with even more niches fulfilled.

It probably isn't her brother & she's phone sex cheating behind his back with what she thinks is a real Chad.

Also what ethnicity is she op?
From France
Bruh, if bitches had their way it would be to have a harem of 10 guys, each fulfilling a different need of hers. They're already getting there with the so called open relationships, a betabux emotional sponge & tingle inducing bull. Now imagine this with even more niches fulfilled.

It probably isn't her brother & she's phone sex cheating behind his back with what she thinks is a real Chad.

Yea when I confronted her bother I told him yo why are you watching your sister playing with her and talking dirty to other guys. That makes you a weirdo”. Then I heard loud noises of throwing stuff on the ground

She is cucking him not the chadfish, she probably refused sex with him for that whole week.

She is cucking him not the chadfish, she probably refused sex with him for that whole week.
Lmao that would be actually funny, I am gonna ghost her on Friday when our date is and send a video chadfish on a date with hotter girl

I believe the phone sex 100% because i CHADFISHED a girl and had phone sex with her for four hours lol

I believe the phone sex 100% because i CHADFISHED a girl and had phone sex with her for four hours lol

I actually might start recording calls with foids and post them here. I have talked to s girl for 18 hours straight As a chad.

I had head phones onduring gym so I could here her

Normies need to see that it’s not my personality it’s my looks

I actually might start recording calls with foids and post them here. I have talked to s girl for 18 hours straight As a chad.

I had head phones onduring gym so I could here her

Normies need to see that it’s not my personality it’s my looks
18 hours straight???? What the heck? Let me guess they'll ask you about your day, how you're feeling, comfort you, phone sex, reciprocate to literally anything as long as you're good looking lmao and yeah post them i always look forward to your posts.

:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: now when you are cucked - go to reddit

Tbh the threads you have made have brought my hatred for women to an another level. I always knew chad had it easy but not that easy god damn.

Last edited:
Holy shit!!!!!! Someone here got literally cucked. Never seen that coming. At least it was a Chadfish, so you were cucked by proxy.
Either way,

The real lesson here is that all foids are trash and that no man is safe from being a cuckold stooge.

This what happens when you give them freedom they were never meant to have.

Pm me the nudes :feelslala:

post nudes or fuck off...
also jfl at the amount of time you are wasting trying to be a PseudoChad,and for what?
some pics of a random nude foid that can be found everywhere on the internet with 0 effort.

Having phone sex (if you pay for it) is literally the most cucked thing you could possibly do. You are paying for a roastie, who only wants chad, to tease you without ever having the chance to actually be in a relationship or fuck them. JFL.

18 hours straight???? What the heck? Let me guess they'll ask you about your day, how you're feeling, comfort you, phone sex, reciprocate to literally anything as long as you're good looking lmao and yeah post them i always look forward to your posts.
Yea I find it funny how they can talk to hours and hours to a random chad they met a week ago meanwhile they cant talk to their parents for 1 hour
post nudes or fuck off...
also jfl at the amount of time you are wasting trying to be a PseudoChad,and for what?
some pics of a random nude foid that can be found everywhere on the internet with 0 effort.
Most ppl waste their time watching stupid Netflix, video games and tv dramas anyways.
Living as a virtual chad is the way to go for an incel

Last edited:
Fuarrkkkkkkkkkk. I got cucked fuckkkk I hate it. I was jerking my cock to her and shit. I am basically a cuck now, this dumb cunt pissed me off.

So it’s 2 am and I was horny af i had a fight with one of the girl so I decided to call the next girl. I have phone sex with basically 6/12 girls in my snap as chadfish.

So I call her and stuff and she sends me nudes and we talk for 30 minutes and I bust, but 5 mins later I hear some dude on her side. He comes behind her and says “who are you talking to baby” this is late at night. It sounds like he grabbed her from the back. And then starts laughing and shit I was like wow.

Then later she spans me saying it was her little brother like wtf. Am I suppose to believe that? She sends nudes and stuff to make up for her shitty behaviour but she will never cuck chad.

She says she will send me picture of him and with her and her mom and dad to prove he is indeed her brother. But that’s bs, he could be her bf. Later when I told her I am hurt, she took a picture with him and sent it to me and said “just my brother”. The guy looked like a 7/10 5’9 Eastern Europe chad. Why would she cuck 6’3 210 pound pretty boy blonde chad with him ? Makes no sense.

She also said when she is angry she laughs. That’s why she laughed when he did that. I don’t buy it. She said she hates her brother for this he ruined it. Jfl. Apparently he doesn’t like me cuz she showed him my chadfish and he doesn’t like guys dating his sister and I look like a big asshole from my chad bio (see history for chads bio)

I spend rest of the night listening to her explain herself and I made her trust that I am ok with it. But I wana fucker her over. So here are the opttions

1. Keep talking to her and keep getting nudes and phonesex till Friday and when date night comes. Send a video of chadfish with other girl right before the date.

2. Send a video of chadfish with another girl tomorrow.

Here is a video of her apologizing and looking frustrated and pretending she cares about chadfish. Jfl even chad can’t keep a girl loyal

Can’t post nudes it’s not allowed apparently and these posts stay permanently

This is why you can't trust women. What the fuck kind of brother refers to his sister as "baby?" Who does she think will be believe this nonsense? Also could you send me some nudes. Thanks.

Lmao be proud, you made it on cuck tears.

The video you posted has been removed.

Can you post it again somewhere else?

The video you posted has been removed.

Can you post it again somewhere else?

video is lost. It was in my old phone that was stolen. I didn’t back it up in cloud

man you need to do a chadfishing guide.

He alraedy did one:

it really kills me no girl will ever send me nudes. massive suifuel :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: