Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

HOLY FUCK THIS SHIT CAME OUT ALMOST 9 YEARS AGO

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to be an incel than a cuck ツ
★★★★★

Wtf man time went by so fast i'm an adult now holy shit 9 fucking years

huh what is this

:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:i saw a dubstep video i used to love, said posted 11 years ago
i still dont feel like an adult

Time goes really fast.

Mogs me at listening to him he sucks

Only know this song from GTA 5. Speaking of which, it feels like yesterday when that game was hyped.

I remember when every normie was telling people to listen to Kendrick Lamar and J Cole...

damn that's crazy dude

Ded srs bhai.

Same as this song.

Time is flying

I still remember listening to "counting stars by OneRepublic"on the summer of 2013 :cryfeels: fuck I miss those days :cryfeels:

Feels like it was yesterday when i was playing my PS2. I remember every colossus from Shadow of the Colossus but i dont remember any game from the last 5 years.

Same :feelsbadman:

Feels like it was yesterday when i was playing my PS2.
Damn you old as fuck

If you ask me, if that is actually the case that is actually impressive and smart
I guess it's smart but I think going out of your way to type in multiple posts a day takes an extreme amount of dedication and effort.

I guess it's smart but I think going out of your way to type in multiple posts a day takes an extreme amount of dedication and effort.
Nah he just has nothing else to do

Nevr heard that song before, time past so fast

OH MY FUCKING GOD DO U FEEL OLD NOW?

:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:i saw a dubstep video i used to love, said posted 11 years ago
The agepill is brutal. I still feel 17 even though I'm more than double that age now.

Cringe song but timepill destroyed me.