Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Holy fuck this dumb user "x" doxxed himself

Incelhope

Incelhope

Your Friend
-
Made a thread showing a pic of a knife and an iphone and described the incident as a "find" from a foid. Furthermore he even listed which country he were from in this forum in some old thread. man ITS OVER :feelsbaton::feelsbaton::giga:

Truly a low-inhib based god

Pardon the dumb question. But why is he banned?

My nigga @FrailPaleStaleMale is a savage ruthless

I kind of have some doubts about him being legit, but if he is for real then damn that's some next level low inhib.
Sorry @FrailPaleStaleMale but I said that to you before, if I remember correctly.

Based Frail is challenging cuckit detectives to come find him, but he's too slick for them.
Catch me if you can  2002  movie folder icon by zsotti60 d8injp4

Frailstalemale is a king pin, even the police are scared of him what do you think some sjws cuck will do?

What happened to this knigga?

how is that doxing himself
ive doxed myself far more

Frail best user tbhtbh

Frail is the textbook example of non-existent low inhibition God

If somebody leaked my information, what can they do to me? I have nothing to lose. No friends, no family.

If the cops were doing their job, they could've connected that van vandalism to him, maybe. If someone came in complaining that their van was shot up, and then they saw his thread, they could be like "Aha, we've got a lead, let's follow this guy's posts because we know he's in the area so maybe he'll give us clues about how to find him."

Frail is the MAN

If the cops were doing their job, they could've connected that van vandalism to him, maybe. If someone came in complaining that their van was shot up, and then they saw his thread, they could be like "Aha, we've got a lead, let's follow this guy's posts because we know he's in the area so maybe he'll give us clues about how to find him."
they dont do that unless its really a serious crime or you somebody gives a hint

they dont do that unless its really a serious crime or you somebody gives a hint

But he shot up the van. And he lives in the UK so that's gotta go mondo hard on him.

İt's over for mentalcels

@FrailPaleStaleMale was feeling one of his compulsions, see. He needed to take out his rage on something. He didn't wanna kill, not yet anyway, just fuck something up. So he goes for a walk, finds a van, I hope he checked to see if it was empty of course, and he shoots some rounds into it. And topped it off with some graffiti.

@FrailPaleStaleMale was feeling one of his compulsions, see. He needed to take out his rage on something. He didn't wanna kill, not yet anyway, just fuck something up. So he goes for a walk, finds a van, I hope he checked to see if it was empty of course, and he shoots some rounds into it. And topped it off with some graffiti.
He was obviously vanfuelled tbh

Incredibly low inhib jfl, possibly non-existent

He was obviously vanfuelled tbh

Incredibly low inhib jfl, possibly non-existent

He is way gone. There's a lot of people around here that I'm worried will kill themselves someday. But @FrailPaleStaleMale is one of the few who I'm worried will kill someone else.

He is way gone. There's a lot of people around here that I'm worried will kill themselves someday. But @FrailPaleStaleMale is one of the few who I'm worried will kill someone else.
:lul::feelskek:... :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

Well that just you then I guess. I don’t value nor care for the lives of people I don’t know and like. The thought of it doesn’t worry me, it excites me.
Kek, I envy your lowinhibness